2013 FG Fantasy Baseball League

1 spot left!

Fantasy League is up! I've sent PMs out... I ended up staying with a 10-team league and the draft is scheduled for Fri, Mar 29, 2013 at 9:00 PM ET... please let me know if you'd have any issues making the draft.

Ben, could you either share the link/password with your friends or PM me they're email info? You'll have to introduce everyone. :p

I'll take care of my friends.

Are we set up for multiple-owner teams? I can't find the option...

I'll take care of my friends.

Are we set up for multiple-owner teams? I can't find the option...
Thanks, make sure they introduce themselves on the site or something. :)

As for the multiple-owner option, it looks like it's been removed this year. I checked some other league options just in case, but it looks like it was just a one-year trial kinda thing... sorry.

I'll wipe that smile off your face!

Get ready to eat my dust as I head for #1!

(am I peaking too early? :tease: )

oh, I'm bringing it baby, it's on the way!

(I am so going to get my butt kicked)

Last edited:
And I will be missing the first 45 minutes to hour of it. My work schedule was changed without informing me, and none of the people who have the authority to change it back will be at work tomorrow or the day after. So I won't be getting out of work until the draft starts, and it's a 45 minute drive home from work (there is NO way I'm staying at work to draft... I will be pelted with off-the-clock questions and I don't want to deal with that) and so I'll be home when I can. Hopefully there will be no traffic.

And I will be missing the first 45 minutes to hour of it. My work schedule was changed without informing me, and none of the people who have the authority to change it back will be at work tomorrow or the day after. So I won't be getting out of work until the draft starts, and it's a 45 minute drive home from work (there is NO way I'm staying at work to draft... I will be pelted with off-the-clock questions and I don't want to deal with that) and so I'll be home when I can. Hopefully there will be no traffic.
No... just no. :p

Do you own a laptop or tablet? If so, sit in your damn car if you have to and draft!

Got my schedule changed because I'm already predicted to be an hour over this week. And we're in no-overtime mode right now. I'm out at 8pm again. Barring traffic, I'll be on time.

HOW IS MY PITCHING SO FREAKING TERRIBLE?!

Bragging? Moi?

:tease:

someone needs to have a talk to these guys and their wives about scheduling births. :p