Ownership Verified: 2013 Focus ST

Some daily driving action. Sorry the GoPro sucks at audio.
[video=youtube;m0v-umirRoY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0v-umirRoY[/video]

Love it. I wanted the ST but can't stomach the insurance + extra payment over my Titanium. Luckily I will be over 25 when my lease is up :mrgreen:

Maybe I should have picked a different color...
10363225_10204130716132584_1183817827534460064_n.jpg

There is a nice deep blue (well over here there is), but I like the yellow colour myself. Still I am an old geezer who is very careful where I go quickly so do not attract the old bill.

What did you/they do this time?

Driving up to Seattle on I-5 I had my cruise control set to 70 which is the speed limit most of the way. Trouble is, through this one town it drops to 60 for a few miles. Normally I slow down for this section, but on this day there were too many idiots rubber-banding me. Y'know the speed up, slow down, speed up, slow down nonsense. So I kept my cruise control at 70 to stay ahead of some of them who i'd just passed. Cop said I was doing 71 so I guess my speedo is a bit off.

Last edited:
Went out for an exploration cruise yesterday. Had to get at least one shot.
domestic_by_midengine4life-d7qw9pd.jpg

?boat is going uphill.. nice pic otherwise :)

?boat is going uphill.. nice pic otherwise :)

lol yea I wanted to give it a creative tilt.

On another note, here is a video a classmate sent me of our instructor at the ST Octane Academy announcing the top 3 lap times in the class. I'm Paul G of course and I happened to be wearing an "I am the Stig" t-shirt that day ha ha.

10294505_10203766493707251_6679228466045728715_n_by_midengine4life-d7r1efr.jpg

Last edited:
Driving up to Seattle on I-5 I had my cruise control set to 70 which is the speed limit most of the way. Trouble is, through this one town it drops to 60 for a few miles. Normally I slow down for this section, but on this day there were too many idiots rubber-banding me. Y'know the speed up, slow down, speed up, slow down nonsense. So I kept my cruise control at 70 to stay ahead of some of them who i'd just passed. Cop said I was doing 71 so I guess my speedo is a bit off.
Sounds like he's full of shit, unless you fiddled with the speedometer or tire size your speed should always be below indicated.

Should be pretty easy to determine, GPS anyone? :)