Practice 2: Fri 14:00
Practice 3: Sat 10:00
Qualifying: Sat 13:00
Race: Sun 13:00

Race Information:

Laps: 52
Circuit length: 5.891 km
Race length : 306.198 km
Lap record: 1:34.661 - K Raikkonen (2012)

I'm looking forward to this one, seeing how the other teams failed to get Mercedes punished. Should be interesting.

Jesus, how many times will Massa crash?

The universe decides that. It is beyond our grasp of thought, the way this is determined.

Jesus, how many times will Massa crash?

Ferrari needs to ensure the car is safe for Alonso, which is why I predicted Alonso on the podium and Massa not finishing! Actually I have 8 teams finishing in the top 10 this weekend, this year is impossible to predict.

He did make a bit of a mess of the front end of that Ferrari, did he not? I am glad he was not hurt at least.

Wow how awful was Massa's car there? I watched an onboard of him through the Becketts complex and it twitched on the way in, bit unbalanced through the middle then he turned the wheel for the final right hander and it just kept going straight! :lol:

The tyre test didn't help Mercedes. Nope. No siree.

What the fuck, Ferrari? Come on..

The tyre test didn't help Mercedes. Nope. No siree.

Wait till tomorrow, that's when we'll know. Being fast in quali was never their problem.

Di Resta his car was underweight after quali and will have to start from the back of the grid!

Di Resta his car was underweight after quali and will have to start from the back of the grid!

The weird thing is that Paul himself was lighter than anticipated in the team's calculation. How can a team misjudge their drivers weight by 1.5kg? Don't they have scales in the FI bunker?