2014/15 NHL Thread

tezgm99

Car(s)
'14 Ford Fusion Titanium AWD
Since preseason has started I thought why not start this.

Expectations? Surprises? Complete and utter dismal trades?

t3h r0x0rs

Not so Well-known member
DONOR
I just hope the Leafs make the playoffs and don't flame out spectacularly late in the season as they always seem to do, but I am not holding my breath on that. And as a Canadian. I am also a bit apprehensive and curious to see what Hockey Night in Canada, presented by Rogers looks like. Though, I am not expecting much in that regard.

racingfan1

I expect the Predators to surprise under Laviolette, but end up as normal in the playoffs (one and done). I also expect Washington to prove Trotz wasn't the problem in Nashville and I was right all along, Poile is the problem.

Cellos88GT

DONOR
Car(s)
2 Fox Mustangs and a '00 VFR
I expect the already awesome team, The LA Kings, to continue being awesome. I also expect the Sharks to blow it in spectacular fashion like they always do.

tezgm99

Car(s)
'14 Ford Fusion Titanium AWD
I don't know what to expect with Vancouver....they looked decent in preseason, but it's only preseason so it doesn't matter. I don't believe we'll be playoff bound so hopefully they'll keep a few of the kids in the lineup all season to get some experience :)

PelicanHazard

Car(s)
'13 Dart 1.4T mtx, '13 FIAT, '03 Ranger XLT Supcab
I look for the Pens to miss the playoffs for the first time in a decade. Maybe then management will wake up and realize our coach and GM suck.