2014 British Grand Prix

Yeah I think its clear enough from the results he got at Lotus, most of their podiums and all of their wins.

:lol::lol:

Kimi haters are starting to come out of closet it seems. Yes he is having terrible season and if he cant get his stuff together in Ferrari, maybe he should retire or swap team for next season. "Hes head hasnt been in the game post 2007 season" is just wrong and you know that.

Well you just said it yourself. And if you're thinking it, then Kimi is probably thinking it as well. In fact when you consider his recent comments regarding his probably retirement after 2015, it's quite likely Even Mika Hakkinen has suggested "When one thinks of quitting then it has a negative effect on your motivation, then you can no longer concentrate on the things you need to in Formula 1." In addition to which he wrote that the once the mechanics and team personnel know their driver is on the way out they start to focus more on the other guy, in this case Fernando Alonso.

I'm not a Kimi hater, I was a big fan until 2007. I rate him higher than I do Felipe Massa who was a near equal to him in 2008 and 2009. He had some good drives at Lotus despite some initial rustiness to start with which was only to be expected. However, this season he's been well, pretty crap tbh. A lot of it is no doubt down to the car and his troubles with the brakes are well documented, but there's no question Alonso is showing him the way home at the moment.

There are commercial benefits to having him at Ferrari, but little else for the money they're paying him.

That Kimi haters sentence wasnt even really pointed to you, so I should have left it out.

I do agree with most of your writing. Kimi's problem has always been that he is so damn sensitive to a car setup. To me Alonso is MotoGP's Casey Stoner, two drivers/riders who can take the maximum pace out of equipment even if they arent any good.

But hey there is always hope for a better tomorrow. :)