2014 FORMULA 1 RUSSIAN GRAND PRIX

Four Five Eight

Car(s)
Audi A3 1.8t
Hamilton on pole position in a qualifying which wasn't really like any this year so far, Ferrari didn't really have the pace and are starting in 9th and Massa once again hit with bad luck as he had a problem with his fuel pump or something and couldn't manage to drag the car out of Q1.

Bottas would have had pole if he hadnt screwed the last 2 corners...

Bottas for drift of the year.

Lel. Rosberg. Taking that set of primes to the end of the race? Yeah good luck..

Rosberg pretty much ruined his race at the first corner though he seems to be driving quite well at the moment so anything could happen and he's effectively dragging Massa up the grid with him which is interesting.

Rosberg's tires into turn 1:

jW9-michael-scott-roastmaster.jpg

Races aren't won in the first lap, but they can be lost. Rookie mistake by Rosberg, and here I was hoping for a battle.

He has to stop. Otherwise he'll just reenact the winter olympics' figure skating event in those last laps.

Thank you, rosberg!
Without you the race would be boring as hell :)
You got me caught in the race!
I hope you tumble! :p

WTF Bottas, can't close the gap to a car with 45 lap old tyres? Come the fuck on boy...

How did we go from tyres which were so soft they self destruct to medium tyres which last a whole grand prix? This is ridiculous...

Last edited:
Rosberg can't go to the end huh? He'll be sliding around like ice huh? That's 52 laps? On the Medium tyre for 2nd place, Also Rosberg basically gave that win to Hamilton so I think Rosberg's race or rather recovery was more impressive then Hamilton's win.

Last edited:
Rosberg can't go to the end huh? He'll be sliding around like ice huh? That's 52 laps? On the Medium tyre for 2nd place, Also Rosberg basically gave that win to Hamilton so I think Rosberg's race or rather recovery was more impressive then Hamilton's win.

Oh I'm sorry I was operating out of common sense, I forgot common sense went out the window for F1 in 2009, my bad. We are back to 2005 when there were no pit stops allowed. Awesome!
And yes, his lock up was so impressive!!!!!11oneone!1

Well this was boring, Merc domination is no fun.My interest in F1 is dropping race by race. Pirelli seemed to drop ball here.

Boy do we become jaded fast.

To be fair, this track is boring af and Pirelli went conservative on tire selection so you didn't get your little spectacle you're so used to with paper tires

Yawn... Bottas and Rosberg made this slightly interesting

Boy do we become jaded fast.

To be fair, this track is boring af and Pirelli went conservative on tire selection so you didn't get your little spectacle you're so used to with paper tires

So you got your little spectacle with rules changing so wildly year to year, half the time it's a uberly dominated borefest?

Oh I'm sorry I was operating out of common sense, I forgot common sense went out the window for F1 in 2009, my bad. We are back to 2005 when there were no pit stops allowed. Awesome!
And yes, his lock up was so impressive!!!!!11oneone!1

So you got your little spectacle with rules changing so wildly year to year, half the time it's a uberly dominated borefest?

Dude...you were wrong. Man up, admit it and move on, okay ?

I loved how they all became utterly terrified when they saw Putin in the cool down room. :lol: