2014 Sochi Winter Olympic Games

Ante kostelic is currently ruining everyone's day in the slalom.

Not the medal we all hoped for, but it's always nice to see USA getting beat :p

And what a final match for Teemu Sel?nne. Two goals which bring his total in six olympics as 37 games, 24 goals and 19 assists.

Last edited:
BRONZE!!!

Team USA had zero goals in last two games.

Congrats Russia with tripple on 50km. We had the tripple women 30km yesterday, so thats only fair.

Rooting for Swedes. They really need to up their game!!!

Why in the name of all that is good and pure would you ever do such a thing ?

I root anybody who plays against Canada in finals. They have won enough in hockey. :D

When watching the finals now, I just wonder how we lost to Swedes? They suck.

Boring finals...

Canada :) Whats all the fuzz aboot ..

If we can't win...nothing else matters other than sweden not winning. :D
Go canada!

Reactions: haz
The Canadians won the gold medal in hockey. God bless you Canadian people. You're so fucking nice eh. It's your only fucking sport, come on! That and a mutant form of football. "We've got 13 men, we have a longer field" You have fun, enjoy!

Congrats Russia with tripple on 50km. We had the tripple women 30km yesterday, so thats only fair.

Yeah, well done to Vlad and the Dude-skis, plus the Gold in the 4Man Bob as well today. A good last day for the Hosts, but not the Ice Hockey.

That went to Canada, well done to the Cannucks! :thumbsup:

I remember Sidney Crosby scoring from the Vancouver Olympics in 2010, which was the last time Ice Hockey shown here on TV, before this tournament began.

A great Games for Canada overall with 10 Gold medals, but the most awesome squad was probably the Speed Skaters for the Netherlands. So good job to them too. :cool:

Just sayin..

Rank Country Gold Silver BronzeTotal
1 Russian Fed. 13 11 9 33
2 Norway 11 5 10 26
3 Canada 10 10 5 25
4 United States 9 7 12 28
5 Netherlands 8 7 9 24