2015 Bahrain Grand Prix

mountainman

Bahrain International Circuit

First Grand Prix: 2004

Number of Laps: 57

Circuit Length: 5.412KM

Race Distance: 308.238KM

Lap Record: 1:31.447 by Pedro de la Rosa (2005)

Well obviously, glasses almost always do that (to women anyways).
Why are they showing a 1.54 and 3.01 fastest lap from a couple of years ago? I get that they did aggregate qualies in 2005 but why 1.54? It's not like it has rained there

Well obviously, glasses almost always do that (to women anyways).
Why are they showing a 1.54 and 3.01 fastest lap from a couple of years ago? I get that they did aggregate qualies in 2005 but why 1.54? It's not like it has rained there

Aggregate qualifying in 2005, in 2010 they had a one-off attempt at using a longer track configuration (which produced a desperately, DESPERATELY dull race).

CBQc1uLW8AAopk6.jpg

Quite a race, Vettel had a rough race but Kimi in 2nd place back on the podium and Rosberg is looking like he's found some fight if not for his brake issues.

Really disappointed with Vettel's performance. I believe he was on newer tires than Bottas but still couldn't get past him, SMH. Kimi absolutely killed it with the last stint and I hope this paves the way to more podiums for him.

Ricciardo did surprisingly well (did his engine really blowup at the finish line my god) and Mchonda almost in the points THE DREAM IS REAL.

A3np5Hz.gif

Really disappointed with Vettel's performance. I believe he was on newer tires than Bottas but still couldn't get past him, SMH. Kimi absolutely killed it with the last stint and I hope this paves the way to more podiums for him.

Ricciardo did surprisingly well (did his engine really blowup at the finish line my god) and Mchonda almost in the points THE DREAM IS REAL.

kimi killed it with his middle stint!
he was on the harder tires than the top 3, yet put down faster laptimes!

EDIT: is this true?
http://wtf1.co.uk/maldonado-bahrain-fail/

Last edited:
Pretty good race. Vettel made some pretty poor mistakes IMO but Kimi was quite brilliant. Nasr was a joy to watch.