Moto Guzzi V7 Special, Saab 900 Turbo
This is easily the cutest car I've ever owned. :happy:

QedqtIq.jpg

emRY4Qh.jpg

t42vg7S.jpg

oXBMpmz.jpg

sBATM25.jpg

4s0QMs6.jpg

2015 Fiat 500, 1957 Edition. Comes with all the retro accoutrements like the retro wheels, retro paint color, retro white roof, and the nicest interior any city car deserves to have:

bUNOdS9.jpg

LeLMHyi.jpg

CPk0xiu.jpg

Girlfriend loves it, she christened it "Basil" and accessorized it as such. Makes the car smell nice.

KWdzEMj.jpg

It's based on the Lounge model so it is loaded. Parking sensors, Bluetooth, auto climate control, mediocre Beats audio. (Yes, it's an auto. I don't mind.) New, this car would've been probably over $20,000. I'm glad I didn't pay anywhere near that. ;)

ARglPyf.jpg

Now I own two hopeless Eye-talian vehicles.

SV5tArz.jpg

Proof pic coming, etc.

I can just feel Specter's approval from here :lol:

Can't you just? :p

I wouldn't say no to one...if they make it in Turbo and can be chipped to 200HP

Last edited:

I already talked to him about it?he was the one who advised that I get a daily driver. If I ran all of my car buying decisions by him, I'd be walking for the rest of my life.

I used to love Blaro...

I've become enamored with the idea of two things:

1. getting around a city in the smallest, most efficient manner possible, because driving in a city, any city, even a city as relatively small as Austin, sucks. Parallel parking sucks. Traffic sucks. Squeezing into a long chain of cars at a red light sucks. Dealing with a clutch sucks. Maximizing efficiencies doesn't suck?until autonomous cars come along, a pod car like this is the most efficient way to go run errands, pootle around at 35mph, save gas. To me, there's something worthwhile, potentially honorable in that.
2. It's myself and my girlfriend at the moment?we don't even have any pets at the moment. Who needs a backseat? Who needs 5 more feet of wheelbase?
3. I plan to drive this into the ground.
4. This city is swimming in Fiat 500s, and I'm satisfied that I have possibly one of the coolest in town. I've only seen one or two other 1957 Editions around, and they've been in that cool pastel blue launch color, but this "pistachio" (Verde Chiaro) combination is even rarer.
5. I love it.
6. It's not a Miata.
7. I don't give a shit.

So... get a Biposto and your chip only needs to add 10hp?

Biposto 1957 edition?

I think they make the 1957 edition with the Turbo engine so it's 40HP on the chip. I could be wrong though.

Last edited:
Biposto 1957 edition?

I think they make the 1957 edition with the Turbo engine so it's 40HP on the chip. I could be wrong though.

This is the 1.4 Multiair, no turbo. 1957 Edition only comes on the Lounge trim, which is only that engine. No chip available for it, IIRC, but there is a Power Pedal that susharpens up throttle response. I think it's fine, anyway.

They don't sell the Biposto here.

There is a backseat delete tray you can buy for it, however. If/when I get a dog, I'll do just that.

Obviously when the transmission explodes at 26,000 miles I'll say, "hell, it's under warranty" and attempt to sweet-talk my way into dropping an Abarth 5-speed drivetrain into it.

That interior.

:D