2015 Malaysian Grand Prix

it's been a day since the GP, and not a single interview with horner...that's weird!

:p

Hamilton looked pretty surprise to learn that Vettel was only 3 points behind him in the championship.
I think Red Bull can probably only see comfort in that McLaren have even further to go than they do, they're losing to Torro Rosso and Sauber in the championship right now though I can't imagine Sauber will stay up there for very long having had a non points finish today.

Actually, I'd say the opposite: McLaren are further ahead than RBR are. Red Bull have managed to poison the well so comprehensively with Renault, they'll surely need to find a new engine supplier next year. Regardless of whether they can persuade Audi to enter F1, or they become a Honda customer team, they'll need to get the engine adapted for their chassis, and iron out all the bugs. McLaren are doing that this year. Look at the development window last time Honda made a turbo engine. Introduced the engine in 1983, got everything sorted to be among the best of the contenders in late 1985, became the class of the field from 86.

iirc, the contract between RBR and renault lasts till the end of 2016, so one more season to go...

iirc, the contract between RBR and renault lasts till the end of 2016, so one more season to go...

That will depend on whether or not RBR keeps publicly attacking the performance of the engines. I'm sure there's a provision for that contract to be terminated early by mutual agreement (or when neither are on speaking terms). How much are contracts really worth in F1 anyway?

That will depend on whether or not RBR keeps publicly attacking the performance of the engines. I'm sure there's a provision for that contract to be terminated early by mutual agreement (or when neither are on speaking terms). How much are contracts really worth in F1 anyway?

Well if giedo van der garde proved anything it's that they certainly aren't worthless so Red Bull probably won't do anything stupid without trying to settle with Renault first.