2016 Bahrain GP

After what happened to Magnussen lets just hope his car reaches the grid.

after what happened with D'Ambrosio replacing grosjean and lotterer driving that Caterham once, i hope he does well!

not having done any simulatorsessions most of the time hurts as hell...

EDIT: alonso has a broken rib??? big chance that's not healed for china either!

Last edited:
Ce8GpG9WAAoiP4l.jpg

april first? :bangin:
but they are no way in a position to joke about this!! :mad:

Last edited:
The first Q proposal was an april 1st joke so this is true I guess?

Kevin Magnussen has been slapped with a penalty for infringing a red light in the pit lane. Renault tried arguing that there was legitimate confusion over who the red light was directed at, but to no avail, and Magnussen will be starting from pit lane on sunday. No point bothering with qualifying tomorrow then?

Kevin Magnussen has been slapped with a penalty for infringing a red light in the pit lane. Renault tried arguing that there was legitimate confusion over who the red light was directed at, but to no avail, and Magnussen will be starting from pit lane on sunday. No point bothering with qualifying tomorrow then?

Why are they even weighing cars in practice? It's not a competitive session, you can't cheat at practicing...

This is F1, they can (and do) cheat at EVERYTHING. Starting from the grid because of a misunderstanding/technicality is 100% daft and as such, perfectly on par with what f1 stands for.

I dont think it's daft they have to start from the pit lane after technical infringement. No matter how small it is.

Why they are weighed during practise is also beyond me though.

Slightly better qualifying this time around, but still not as good as the previous system. I hope the dinosaurs in charge finally let them go back to the old system.

Shame that Ferrari couldn't break up the silver arrow party though. They seemed so strong, but then Mercedes does what it does best and pulls more speed out of their hats.

Good performance for the McLarens, nice to see them improving so much. And congrats to Ricciardo for starting in the top 5.

I have to say that I'm impressed with Haas. I'm rooting for them of course, but I wasn't expecting much, and last week was a bit of a fluke. So to see them improve so much in practice and qualifying, finishing middle of the pack, with Grosjean starting in 9th tomorrow, is all a pleasant surprise. I remember feeling a bit bad for Grosjean after he signed with Haas, because Renault ended up buying the Lotus team. I thought for sure a factory Renault team would be a big threat, but it sure doesn't seem to be working out that way. I think Romain made a good choice after all.

Last edited:
Also Stoffel > Button :dance:
Ferrari will strike back tomorrow with race pace I guess..

Hamilton's last lap was imperious. I could tell watching it that it was going to be pole but Yas Marina is a circuit that doesn't necessarily favour the pole sitter and does allow for overtaking so we shall see tomorrow.

Good thing it was Sakhir and NOT Yas Marina then. Unless there's a marina somewhere in the desert noone told me about

How about Alonso ripping Herbert a new one, that was hilarious to see live.

Good thing it was Sakhir and NOT Yas Marina then. Unless there's a marina somewhere in the desert noone told me about

Both full of sand and teetotal brown fuckers. You French twat. :p

Well, between Tilkedroms Bahrain is the best. The 2014 race was bonkers, so, if Ferrari has still got the same launch speed they had in Australia, this gon b gud!

Yay Stoffel. Yay Haas. Yay Kimi. Only ones actively fucking up their own race seem to be Williams

Also Stoffel > Button :dance:
Ferrari will strike back tomorrow with race pace I guess..

Or, you know, engine failure... :blowup:

** Edit

Well done Kimi, solid result, couldn't ask for more I guess, Merc are still half a step away and Hamilton came 3rd cos of that first corner incident obviously.

Well bloody done Vandoorne, very well done!
I'm also starting to cheer for Haas, so glad they were not a new HRT or something like that.

Last edited: