2016 Canada Grand Prix

mpicco

Forum Addict
Car(s)
R19
So, yeah, the Canadian GP starts in about an hour, no thread yet. I think it's a new record for low attendance here at the forums.

Hamilton on pole, as I think was to expect in a power circuit like this one. Going for his 5th win.

Predictions?

Mine are Ham, Ros, unexpected 3rd.

Kimi crashes out. Vettel gets a bad strategy and finishes 7th behind Alonso. Lol. Not funny at all I'm actually sad.

Come on Ferrari !!:mrgreen:

that was indeed a(nother) major fuckup by ferrari!

if vettel had stayed in front of ham, he would've ruined his tires trying to follow, forcing a 2 stopper, and seb would've won
now they gave ham the free track and clean air to lay the foundation of his win...
(great news for the championship though)

not too many battles, but i enjoyed the race.
i yelled at my TV when verstappen pitted for the second time, i knew he wouldn't get back on the podium :(
feel bad for riccardio though, because of the ham/ros contact, gets overtaken by max, which results in coming out of the pits behind raikonen...what ruined his race completely...

Unfortunately I didn't get to see this one. I had a family obligation, so I had to depend on my DVR, which has never once worked out for me. This time it was NBC reporting on the Florida terror attack for 2 hours instead of playing the race. Which is important and all, but you'd think they could have balanced their programming in a more reasonable way. Lowlife animal slaughters people, I get it, the world is a fucked up shitty place, no doubt, now can I watch something that isn't going to depress the shit out of me? Please?

Obligatory "Seagull" post