2016 Russian Grand Prix

God f***ing damn it Vettel and Ricciardo or Kvyat whoever punted him from behind and f*** you Bernie and your money whoring ways givin out races to any fudging place which gives $2.50 and produces retarded city "circuits"

:blowup:

They're saying it was Kvyat that did all the damage. Vettel is going to off his head after the race that's for sure considering that's two weeks in a row they've crossed paths.

He hit him from behind... TWICE... in the span of two corners. Jesus fucking moron. I'm so pissed right now, at this and at the fact Raikkonen can't drive for shit anymore.

I don't think Kimi had much of a chance of being faster then Hamilton this race and by the time Hamilton got a water pressure issue the gap was too big to close. Kimi had a good start he just got caught out on the safety car restart which he seems to be quite poor at.

Fuck Kvyat for ruining yet another F1 race for me.

Mercedes:
Give Lewis a god damn reliable car, will you!?

Ferrari:
I pity them. They either fuck up themselves, or are thrown out of contention, I so want them to do good!!

Red bull: that must be painful. Only 18 more races to endure, and they can put max in the car!

Williams:
Will you fucking get out of the way please?? They're always there at the start, preventing a fight between the big boys, only to drop away during the race. They should qualify last, who knows they might actually be able to make up a place!

I don't think Kimi had much of a chance of being faster then Hamilton this race and by the time Hamilton got a water pressure issue the gap was too big to close. Kimi had a good start he just got caught out on the safety car restart which he seems to be quite poor at.

I was talking about his inability to get past Bottas if his life depended on it

hamilton couldn't either...

I doubt very much if Kimi started 10th as Hamilton did, that by that same stage of the race, he'd be anywhere near the back of Bottas. He would probably be 7th trying to get past a Toro Rosso.

I doubt very much if Kimi started 10th as Hamilton did, that by that same stage of the race, he'd be anywhere near the back of Bottas. He would probably be 7th trying to get past a Toro Rosso.

How much of an Kimi hater do you have to be to believe that.
- Hamilton got up to the back of BOT and RAI quickly because the big crash at the start of the race allowed him to pass a lot of traffic that otherwise would have held him up.
- Kimi has proved perfectly capable of climbing back through traffic as he proved not only this year but especially last year at Monza.
- Kimi finished 18 seconds ahead of Bottas and had a fastest lap a second quicker then Bottas
- All Bottas did at the start of the race was hold up Kimi and Lewis, once they were passed he was no where, he's just lucky that Massa was no where as well.

I think the point he's trying to make is that regardless of actual speed, Hamilton is better at passing slower drivers than Raikkonen. And I tend to agree. Bottas is the new Trulli...

and i also do agree kimi is joke! the quicker he's gone, the better!
i don't see him achieving anything anymore...

Kimi should stay, if only for the silly quotes...

Kimi should stay, if only for the silly quotes...

That's a good enough reason, but Kimi has all the tell tale signs of someone who's had enough of the sport but kinda goes with the flow. He was impressive when he was winning races with a mediocre Lotus, and he looked great back then, but he looks "content", for lack of a better word. Lack of hunger.

Don't get me wrong, as a Ferrari fan, he's the last one to win a championship in a red car, and that was too damn long ago, but he just doesn't have that drive to win. I wish they had given a young, motivated driver a chance.