2016 Singapore GP

Four Five Eight

Car(s)
Audi A3 1.8t
So I missed the first lap but that was pretty good. I think Ferrari cost Kimi the podium and Vettel had a quite but really good drive. The battle with Kvyat and Vestappen was good to watch too. Nico Rosberg re-takes the championship lead.

If only the race was 1 lap longer! Ferrari failing on strategy again though....

Nice panic at the Ferrari garage. I recall the pit radio discussion went along these lines: "Kimi, we need you to push now." "So are we coming in this lap?" "We don't know!" :lol:

The old saying is: "He who hesitates is lost."

In this case, Mercedes should change it to: "They who hesitate and still win 1st and 3rd are lucky SOBs."

SL

Nice panic at the Ferrari garage. I recall the pit radio discussion went along these lines: "Kimi, we need you to push now." "So are we coming in this lap?" "We don't know!" :lol:

I loved the "I'll let you know" at the end there....Dunno if Kimi could have stayed out on the softs though, Rosberg's pace was in the shitter with 10 laps to go...

I loved the "I'll let you know" at the end there....Dunno if Kimi could have stayed out on the softs though, Rosberg's pace was in the shitter with 10 laps to go...

Rosberg had brake problems the whole race though, other wise he'd have been half a minute in the lead the whole and it wouldn't have matter. Kimi didn't have brake problems so he might have had a better chance at holding his gap to Hamilton; at least long enough to pass the finish line still ahead of him.

Couldn't watch it, was in Rio de Janeiro supporting a family member competing in the Paralympics. Just saw a note saying something like "Ferrari lost places because of a strategic mistake" and I was like... oh this again...