Citroen ZX 1.4i Tonic
014-toyota-prius-spy-shots-1.jpg

012-toyota-prius-spy-shots-1.jpg

004-toyota-prius-spy-shots-1.jpg

1395454702943481380.jpg

1395454703033628708.jpg

2015-590991image-590991.jpg

2015-590989image-590989.jpg

I want to know how much it'll cost to replace the gigantic rear bumper panel :lol:
The rest: overstyled.

Fuck me that's ugly.

Wow, they were definitely "inspired" by the Mirai. :|

The first 3 generations could be seen as quirky but inoffensive - one could put up with the styling for the MPG. This on the other hand...yikes.

It'll either go two ways:

Fanbois and California's eco-concious wealthy who don't want a Tesla for some reason will pick it up but the "I'm only in it to save gas" masses will skip it, thus prompting a emergency refresh in year 2.

This rolling eyesore will be seen everywhere, especially if the MPG gains are huge and gas prices swing back up.

Kinda hoping for the former.

I hope this generation addresses the interior. It's downright unacceptable (even for a modern day Toyota interior...not exactly a high bar to climb in most of their cars if I'm honest.) in the current car, especially given what a Prius costs.

Last edited:
If we are really lucky and Toyota's current styling direction continues, the restyle will be just as weird, only different and sales will stay in the tank. :p

Jesus Christ that's hideous. It's a boring people mover, Toyota just needs to embrace that.

Good God.

see miley, what all your twerking has lead to?

I like the back end. I like the interior... Oh my god im gay for the Prius

I like the back end. I like the interior... Oh my god im gay for the Prius
*looks at user title*

Not surprising in the slightest...