2017 British Grand Prix

mpicco

Forum Addict
Car(s)
R19
On Scuderia Ferrari's facebook page, that's why they're always Ferrari based. Here's the one for the BGP

About the tether, what the hell? If it's true, there should be a good damn fine for STR, broken tether puts everyone at danger, a loose wheel is probably the most dangerous thing that can happen after a crash.

Last edited:

TC

aka TomCat
Toro Rosso is Italian, right? Carlos has been running his mouth a bit too much lately. This could be the F1 equivalent of putting a horse's head in his bed. :p

BTW, are Ferrari selling physical posters of this awesome artwork?

Last edited:

NooDle

Ik ben niet alleen lekker met kaas!
Car(s)
VW eGolf, Hyundai Kona 1.0
Renault does them too

bone

"bangle for president"
DONOR
Car(s)
Volvo V40 & Yamaha Banshee
can you tell i hate social media

i don't follow any of the teams :lol:

NooDle

Ik ben niet alleen lekker met kaas!
Car(s)
VW eGolf, Hyundai Kona 1.0
I don't understand tyres. 26 laps on supersofts with full tanks? No problem ! 26 laps with half/empty tanks with soft tyres and taking it easy in the end = 2 punctures. Does not compute.

Aren't the softer ones supposed to be more durable?

Last edited:

mpicco

Forum Addict
Car(s)
R19
I don't think anyone understands tyres ever since Pirelli came along. I don't blame Pirelli, I blame the constant shifting on the requirements for said tyres.

Didn't catch the race cos total blackout in my region cos of weather so... I'm glad I didn't. Just watched the highlights. What a rotten piece of luck.

Cellos88GT

DONOR
Car(s)
2 Fox Mustangs and a '00 VFR
Yeah, I'm glad I didn't invest time watching this race. Silverstone is a track that pisses me off anyways with all the press and fan boners for Hamilton/Mercedes. It's funny how the British fans have abandoned McLaren. :lol:

Absolute shit luck for Ferrari. Although, I think we're back to our regularly scheduled Mercedes programming for the rest of the season. :sleeping:

Last edited: