2018 Canadian Grand Prix

Four Five Eight

Car(s)
Audi A3 1.8t
There was some sort of race in Canada today and this chap called Sebastian Vettel won it and is once again leading the championship. Hamilton had issues, Ricciardo was uncomfortable or something and Kimi was bored.
We missed out on another Red Bull duel which was unfortunate though it was good to see Bottas not allow himself to be shoved off the track.
Next stop France.

Remember when these threads had 4 pages of comments?

back when the ferrari fans were all butthurt? :p

the race was also so boring, there isn't anything to say about it...

so euh...anyone watched motoGP? :D

I'm sure there are duller races than this, I think the reality is that people don't really post in the F1 section of this forum like they used to. The season opened with some pretty exciting races and they're no more commented on than the Canadian Grand Prix. Often the thread doesn't even go up until after the race. I don't watch motoGP either, I don't know who any of the teams are or the drivers, and the racing doesn't interest me either.

bone;n3550466 said:

the race was also so boring, there isn't anything to say about it...

so euh...anyone watched motoGP? :D

There were very interesting discussions back there when. Threads started 3 days before the actual race, it being boring or not had no influence on that. Nowadays, there are races which only pop up here after they end, if they do at all.

In fact this is being posted a full day after the French GP ended and no thread...

Last edited:
bone;n3550466 said:

I don't recall anyone butt-hurt, but I do recall people complaining about the rules that have led us to boring races and infrequent discussion here.