2019 F1 Season thread

bone

"bangle for president"
DONOR
Car(s)
Volvo V40 & Yamaha Banshee
Gasly is within 0.1 from bottas, that's not really dominating...and fuck you Ferrari! Can't you do anything right? And then people will complain the races are boring....

Four Five Eight

Car(s)
Audi A3 1.8t
Well that was a good race. Vettel last to 2nd? It's a shame he didn't win but I didn't think he had enough laps to catch Verstappen anyway.

TC

aka TomCat
That was a chaotic race for sure! Or as Kvyat, who scored an awesome podium, said "It was a horror movie with a black comedy".

I cannot decide whether or not to feel sorry for Mercedes. It was their home race after all. But after all the disastrous bad luck of Ferrari, it seemed like it was about time Mercedes experienced something other than amazing good luck.

bone

"bangle for president"
DONOR
Car(s)
Volvo V40 & Yamaha Banshee
Both saubers have been handed 30s penalty because of illegal clutch operations at the start, giving Lewis 9th, and kubica 10th!!! Williams has a point!

TC

aka TomCat
Albon to replace Gasly at Red Bull Racing, effective immediately.

https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/albon-gasly-red-bull-spa/4512520/

I feel for Gasly, F1 is can be a ruthless sport at times. It will be interesting to see how Albon performs though, since the car is proven to be a serious contender in the hands of Max Verstappen. I have a feeling Albon will struggle to do much more than Gasly did with it, but I hope he has more success.

Forum Addict
Car(s)
Skoda Octavia & Fabia
I like Albon, hope he does well, if the car suits him.