2020 Corvette C8 Unveiled

Yeah pretty damn different... Good thing I can’t afford a C8 anyway :p (or have space for one)

But I’m still posting this:

Attachments

• 50FFD027-3990-4C67-8981-A65EE96A4292.jpeg
    50FFD027-3990-4C67-8981-A65EE96A4292.jpeg
    172 KB · Views: 134
This is not the first time the Vette was an auto only car, it was born that way.

They released pricing. As expected, it's only just under $60k, but more importantly, the Z51 performance package is only $5k.

65k for the LT1 with the Z51 package is still pretty good for all that performance.

This guy did a video on the spread in pricing.

I am a bit amazed that there are $40k in options.

/me raises eyebrow Supra has a shit ton of competitors, including the car it shares drivetrain with
But this one is made in AMERICA
With a VEE EIGHT
With PUSHRODS, like GOD intended!

this post might contain sarcasm

But this one is made in AMERICA
With a VEE EIGHT
With PUSHRODS, like GOD intended!

this post might contain sarcasm
I know it's sarcasm but realistically C8 has no competition, a supercar level performer with an MR layout for 60K there is really no other choice.

I know it's sarcasm but realistically C8 has no competition, a supercar level performer with an MR layout for 60K there is really no other choice.
I agree, and I am not even a Corvette fan.

To put that in perspective, a midsize truck can easily run you $50,000 these days if you get an off road package and $55,000 if you start going nuts with the options. $65K for a high performance mid-engine car is nuts.

To make it worse, the only way you can have a cheaper MR is if you were to get a 718, (Cayman is 55ish and Boxter is 59), which is not even close to what the C8 can do.

To put that in perspective, a midsize truck can easily run you $50,000 these days if you get an off road package and $55,000 if you start going nuts with the options. $65K for a high performance mid-engine car is nuts.

I just test-drove a mid-range Dodge Ram that cost $66k...

A crew cab Raptor with no options is $55,840. Just saying.

Paid advertising. ;)