[20x06] August 4th, 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

nickgeorge25

Car(s)
2013 BMW 328i M-Sport
The latest series of the motoring show comes to a close with Jeremy Clarkson driving the Jaguar F-Type sports car on some of Britain's finest roads. Richard Hammond jumps inside the new Range Rover Sport and gives it a thorough workout off-road, on a track and in what he believes is its most natural habitat - the lanes of Cheshire. Meanwhile, James May goes for a countryside adventure in the New Bus for London, which is propelled by a turbodiesel generator and a powerful electric motor. Inspired by the machines they have tested, the trio then meet to celebrate Britain's motor industry with a grand finale in front of Buckingham Palace.

http://www.radiotimes.com/episode/cmmrh7/top-gear--series-20---episode-6

Like the 5th ep, this looks epic. It's gonna be a 1-2 punch knock-out to end the series. :D

Anyone any idea who the SIARPC is?

^^Yeah, that thought had crossed my mind, but it's very unusual for a studio episode to not have one.

Personally I've enjoyed this series a lot. Plenty of variety and far less cringe-worthy stuff. We haven't had a knockout though, this has the potential to be that.

Sounds like a nice idea. Probably completely new for Top Gear?

I went to filming yesterday and I can categorically say that the final film leading up to the parade in the Mall is fantastic and I assume that Wilman has spend many nights sleeping in the edit suite when you consider most of it was only filmed in the last few weeks with the guys flitting all over the place to do it. The whole episode is pretty good with 3 reviews as well. (2 solid ones and one daft one).

Oh and the SIARPC is Mark Webber in the Liana.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.