[21x04] February 23rd, 2014

• Total voters

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
Please stay on-topic. :)

BBC announcer said Jack Whitehall? Ok, I'm skipping that cunt.
Dicky and Jezza with clipboards, they sound like us lot.
We need a dry lap for that.
"Hello" Girl behind Hammond.
Whoa, there's gonna be complaints. :lmao:
Looks like a kit car.
Hammond, you just saved this episode.
That was mythbustered.

Not a bad episode, not a great episode.

Last edited:
Brilliant episode in my opinion! The Mercedes 6x6-Film was simply stunning! I exspecially loved the police-bit and the "We all love overhead-switches"-bit. :D
And the end was just great fun to watch. :D

10/10

They should have done the laps with Caterhams when they did the filming. That Alfa wasnt really that good looking and I want that monster S-class. Good episode.

8/10

Very, very good episode. Best by far of the season so far. Only the part with showing how flame retardant pizzas are was a bit silly and could easily have been left out to have a few more minutes on the car reviews. G63 6x6 part was the best of the episode by far. I was afraid it would be a bit more silly stuff like with the Marauder review a while back, but luckily it wasn't :D

Lots of laugh. Even the guest is funny.

I really like the alfa and the merc segment. But TRON and experience is getting overused IMO.

The reason Singaporeans can afford to buy those kind of cars is because of they can let them loose in their neighbor country; Malaysia.

Surprisingly Hammond's feature was very good and the almost 15 minutes it had were filled really well.

I liked the Caterham film (it even had the same music as the Carrera GT review a few seasons ago, so that's a bonus) but it was really cramped. We barely saw the Aero Seven and in a James May feature I almost expect a few moments of actual road testing.
Still those two caterhams look like huge fun even without a windscreen.

Oh and it was nice to see an actual car of a presenter. And what a stunning machine the new GT3 is.
Also it must be said that it is quite the achievement for Jezza (or anyone) to be copied in wax.

8/10

Last edited:
Great Episode. 9/10 from me.

Great proper mototing episode, fantastic selection of cars, the pizza bit :D 6x6 is one of the most striking cars ever, when I saw one here in Poland I'm not surprised it stands out in Dubai aswell. I've read that the second one delivered was the one we have in Warsaw, owner was so determined to get one asap he ordered black one, but got white not to wait anymore.

z15473210Q,Mercedes-G63-AMG-6x6.jpg

1. Jack Whitehall is not unknown here.
2. I loved the alfa, the Caterham but most of all the six wheel G wagon.
3. News was OK
4. That thing with the table cloth - Mythbusters has done that and proved it was a fake/cheat even with a bike. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9JrTUbtDNU (Odd bloke doing the voice over)

Still I think it was a solid 8 nudging a nine - lost a nine 'cos of the silly pizza skit IMHO..

Last edited:
Pleasantly surprised with Jack Whitehall, I don't usually like him but he came across better here than on most shows. Another good show, must've been a real treat for the audience with two live 'stunts' being done on the same day.

Make me a 6x6 Range Rover that is more mad than the G-class.

10/10

Couldn't believe how much I liked the guest. Why would he not drive? I don't understand, I mean even his mom drives.

Hammonds film was simply the best he has ever done.

I think that table cloth thing was done by mythbusters. TG needed a slipperyer table cloth. They should have watched the mythbusters film before they had a go.