[21x07] March 16th, 2014 [Burma Special, Part 2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

nickgeorge25

Car(s)
2013 BMW 328i M-Sport
Is anyone else a little worried for the Shan state now? I mean, TG went up a volcano...it erupted and disrupted European travel for at least a week. They went to Syria...look at what's been happening there, since. Then they filmed in the Ukraine... They do seem to have bad timing for these things.* ;)

Having said that, I am looking forward to seeing part 2. *G*

* Kidding! Although, to be honest, I'm surprised that some tabloids haven't been running stories about a TG curse or something...

They went up the volcano after it spewed its guts. Ukraine on the other hand.......

Ah, ok. Where they had teased James causing it, on one of the news segments, I figured they had filmed it beforehand.

Ah, ok. Where they had teased James causing it, on one of the news segments, I figured they had filmed it beforehand.

They did film it beforehand. When James went up it was a low-grade eruption which is pretty common, a bit like Hawaii's constant eruptions. Later it would really blow its stack, and James would not have gotten so close.

Is anyone else a little worried for the Shan state now? I mean, TG went up a volcano...it erupted and disrupted European travel for at least a week. They went to Syria...look at what's been happening there, since. Then they filmed in the Ukraine... They do seem to have bad timing for these things.* ;)

Having said that, I am looking forward to seeing part 2. *G*

* Kidding! Although, to be honest, I'm surprised that some tabloids haven't been running stories about a TG curse or something...

Those thoughts crossed my mind to. It seems they have been just steps ahead of whatever big thing happening in more than a few places.

I don't think it was because they were there it happened, I just think they have been very lucky to have just missed some of those things happening.

Oh yeah, definitely wasn't thinking it was because they had been there...just thinking they've got interesting timing.

I see where you're going with this. So, they're either working to stir up trouble, worldwide, or they're not very good secret agents.

"Top Gear Spies - Secret...but Rubbish" -> That's the sequel to their "Interceptors" program.

Status
Not open for further replies.