[22x09] April 8th, 2013

• Total voters

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
10 for Sabine :cool:

10 FOR THE CAT BURIAL IN THE SECOND HALF OFF THE TIFF SABINE SHOWDOWN!!!BWAAAAHAHAHAHA!
did anyone else download the SD version? hahahahahaha 26 minutes in have a look.

Ya, the SD version turns into some show about ancient times and a dead cat with the audio from fifth gear. It was a really good episode up until then though! I guess I have to download he HD version, which is a waste of bandwidth for me since I can't really tell the difference. :(

Thanks, I'll remove the SD version.

thanks Viper, no problem here. it is good comic relief. we appreciate your continuing up keep.

PT

"I'm wet..."
-Sabine

(at 28:54)
Ya, my mind went there first too, then I realized she meant she was sweating.

Now that I've seen the whole thing, I gave it a 9! I like having Plato doing reviews on his own and Tiff being teamed up with different people for the comparison tests. Tiff and Plato together were getting annoying. Johnny's segment was a good Johnny type segment. Anyone who buys that cigarette lighter thing deserves to be ripped off.

"I'm wet..."
-Sabine

(at 28:54)

Still better than:

"Get ready with that cock!" (There was absolutely no indication of an 'L' anywhere in there.)
- Tiff @ 40:58

and

"SQUEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!"
- Vicki @ every damn appearance on the screen

God I love Sabine.

Vicki continues to show she is the worst.

Still, Sabine = 10/10

Entertaining and informative despite Vicki pulling faces and still squealing far too much. And Sabine can come back any time. I wish Jon Bentley would also make a reappearance. His crash tests were often the high points in earlier series, although Jonny's budget tests are OK. It was reassuring to know that spending my money on more fuel, rather than on an expensive cigarette lighter LED light, is more likely to improve my car's range.