[23x01] May 29th, 2016

Is anyone working on this thread? I can't find the Nomad segment song anywhere...

Yes, will work on these soon. There is a fair amount of licensed music, but I think there is more production music this series as well.

Is anyone working on this thread? I can't find the Nomad segment song anywhere...

The song used in the Nomad segment is Oasis - "F**kin' In The Bushes" (Full Instrumental).

Last edited:
The song used in the Nomad segment is Oasis - "F**kin' In The Bushes" (Full Instrumental).

No, it's not that one that I'm looking for. It's the one that looks like an arabic traditional song, starts when Matt is trying to fit inside the Nomad and ends more less before the paparazzi chase starts.

No, it's not that one that I'm looking for. It's the one that looks like an arabic traditional song, starts when Matt is trying to fit inside the Nomad and ends more less before the paparazzi chase starts.

I think it's Barra Barra by Rachid Taha

At the beginning of the Viper ACR review (before the Corvette joins in), there is a soundtrack from John Wick movie but I don't know the name. But I'm 100% sure its from John Wick.

I must admit I used posts from Final Gear about previous seasons as a reference for "what's that song" for quite some time. It's great to hear that work on season 23 is not ditched and I hope to help recognizing tracks from The Grand Tour episodes.
So, apart from noting tracks here, how about creating Spotify playlist for every episode? It would be super cool to just hit "play" button after episode to listen to music once again.
And why Spotify you may ask? Correct me if I'm wrong, but it's the only streaming service that allows you to listen music without paying (not counting 3 months free trials, etc).