[23x08] November 4th, 2013

[23x08] November 4th, 2013

• Total voters

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
Good episode. The STCC car with Jonny was better because he can't drive like a racer. All segments were pretty ok

7 for me. I understand the massive importance of hot hatches but I am starting to feel like that is 50% of this entire show...
Also- would have liked to have seen the pro set a time in the race car just for comparison as well at the very end.
Overall it was a typical 5th Gear and I enjoyed it.

So the team test score for the Ford B-Max was 22.5? Tif and Jonny gave it an 8 and Jason gave it a 7.5? Can someone explain how that adds up to 22.5? No one noticed this or am I missing something?

You are correct- should be 23.5

So the team test score for the Ford B-Max was 22.5? Tif and Jonny gave it an 8 and Jason gave it a 7.5? Can someone explain how that adds up to 22.5? No one noticed this or am I missing something?

It doesn't quite look like Vicky was taught how to use a shotgun. Whether this was her first time or not, the instructor should've paid more attention. Her position in 34:03 looks weird, as if she was going to fall backwards. Here, in comparison is how a professional looks like, leaning forward to keep the balance right:
Chiara%20Cainero.jpg