[23x10] February 24th, 2014

• Total voters

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
Last edited:

Someone please tell me why the gtr lost the drag race? :)

That whole race was ridiculous... letting the Noble ahead so it would have at least one win and things like that. Plus, its completely pointless doing it on a wet track. If at least all 3 cars were 4wd. And to make it even worse, dragging into a corner. Blah... come on 5th gear. Dont even feel like getting into other stuff.

Whoever let Johnny on TV which those green cargo shorts should be fired and who would pay thet much money for a car that color?

Vicky picked two rare cars you're unlikely to find for sale as cheapskate alternatives? Only let Johnny do that segment from now on.

I don't have much to say about the 911/GTR/Noble race. It was what it was. No matter what the outcome was though, I think I'd rather have the Noble than the 911 or the GTR!

Whoever let Johnny on TV which those green cargo shorts should be fired
I wondered about that. As he mentioned, he loves his job and some days he REALLY loves his job - and on one of those very special days in a very expensive one-off Bertone, he pulls on a pair of camo 3/4 cargo baggies. And just to make sure we got to appreciate his eclectic fashion sense, we get a close-up of his hairy knees when he tests the rear seat legroom :?

The confusion over this episode being Series 23 or 24 might lie at the end of that episode.
The copyright of this episode was listed as 2012 while 23.09 had a 2013 mark.

I'll bet this ep was filmed earlier and Fifth Gear just decided to show it, possibly as a filler until the new season.

Haven't watched FG in a while.... Viki is huge! Too much junk in that trunk for the jeans she was wearing.