24: Redemption

AutoAero

Car(s)
2001 Audi S4
So who else is addicted to 24, says they wont watch it anymore but will anyway?

Well Redemption is not season 7 but instead a two hour TV movie that will
bridge the gap between the sixth and seventh seasons of 24. Set partially in Southern Africa, Jack finds himself caught up in a military coup whilst trying to find somewhere he can 'be at peace'.

trailer; http://www.fox.com/24/

For some reason I really do wish it would just end. They could have done it so easily at the end of season 6... but no. Season 7 is set to air in Jan of 09 and there will be a season 8 apparently.

well they did contract him for 8 seasons....

but yea this season and this movie should be pretty good, not like the failing old plots

I used to be a fan. Before the last season started I told myself I wouldn't watch it, but I got sucked in once it started anyway.

But that was so effin' horrible I for sure won't be tuning in come January. I know it's supposed to be a reboot of sorts, but I've had enough of Jack Bauer and his ways.

It's on Fox afterall, and we all know they never know how long to let a program run. They either cancel them way before their time, or milk the shit out of it like 24.

My favorite season was season 5, with the corrupt president story.

Season 6 got a little annoying with every time they get something they lose it again.

Looking forward to the "movie" and season 7, I'll give it another chance.

I always enjoyed the show, even when it got contrived and predictable. There's just very little better to watch.

I'm looking forward to the new season and the tv movies.

I always enjoyed the show, even when it got contrived and predictable. There's just very little better to watch.

I'm looking forward to the new season and the tv movies.

Same here.

Jack Bauer for President!

I love 24.

It's one of the best shows out there.

My favorite season was season 5, with the corrupt president story.

Season 6 got a little annoying with every time they get something they lose it again.

Looking forward to the "movie" and season 7, I'll give it another chance.

I agree about season 6.

And anyone else think the president from season 5 that was corrupt looked like Nixon?

And anyone else think the president from season 5 that was corrupt looked like Nixon?

I do... and we're not alone either. Apparently it became a widespread thing when the season started airing... I saw an interview with the guy, Gregory Itzin, talking about how it hadn't occurred to anyone at 24 that he looked so much like Tricky Dick and was playing a corrupt President as well.

I like the character and the actor can really act too, but that whole plot was contrived. I remember being so stunned when the season was over that they had just explained it in a "oh, he's just patriotic on a psychotic level" sorta thing, or that the people under him had orchestrated the whole thing without the President really knowing what was going on.

It was okay. Didn't feel like a movie, even a tv movie. It was just like any other 2 episodes of the show, except they kill off bad guys alittle quicker.

I'm curious too... is it worth watching?

I kinda told myself I wouldn't since last season was so contrived, but they say it's a reboot of sorts so there might be some hope.

Well, you could watch the full thing here for free:

http://www.hulu.com/watch/45751/24-redemption#x-0,vepisode,1

It was kinda like the movie Blood Diamond, same region and all that. There were some contrived parts, it got predictable a few times, and there were a couple cheesy moments. But it's more of a lead in for the upcoming season and the previews make that look awesome.

Last edited:
Hulu doesn't work outside of America. :rolleyes:

Hmm, contrived and cheesy. I think I will finally give up on 24 personally. <_<