24-Season 6 *May Contain Spoilers*

The quality is pretty good. Much better than I expected. That said, when they broadcast in HD it will look SO much better :)

Just finished watching episode one...

Jack killing that dude by chomping his neck :-o

I love this show....

that was fucking awesome, but wait untill you finish ep 4. :jawdrop:

Dude...

I totally thought your :jawdrop: had to do with what happened to Curtis....I totally didn't expect the very end :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

And i'm totally digging this Nadia chick. :love:

I'm already going into withdrawals, I can't wait any longer for new episodes....:cry:

yeah I know I was like,
how in the hell are they going to top Jack turning cannibal to escape?! then he caps curtis and I was like, "oh damn, that's how" and then the nuke went off and I was speechless...they actually fucking did it... the silence was very moving too, everyone's like, "OMFG we always stop this shit! WT?F!!!!!"
I can't wait to see how they top THAT!

Nadia is pretty faptastic. Chloe looks even better too.

what sucks for us is that we have to wait extra long to see new episodes, I'm still watching it when it's aired tho.

I'm hoping they didn't blow their wad too quick, but I'm sure they'll find some way to keep the excitement going. Don't they always..? lol
They were definitely surprised that it went off...hopefully it sends Jack on an even bigger rampage. He did seem a little soft, like when he jabbed the pen in that dude and stopped there. The old jack would have gone much further.

Chloe looks a lot better, so does Karen.

I'm still unsure about Wayne Palmer as president. Do I want the prez to be bad or good? I dunno yet.

yeah I'm kinda worried that the nuke was a bit premature, but then again I kinda thought that about the vampire attack and curtis. I also thought they were going to do more with Taj, but he was kinda annoying. I wanted the kid to stab him in the neck. I'm looking forward to the showdown with Jack and Fayed, and to see what happens to jack at the end of this season. I'd be nice to see him get promoted or a medal or something.

also looks like they are set for at least 8 seasons and a movie:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/24:_The_Movie

2 more seasons and a movie = great news.

For the past 5 seasons Jack has totally been given the shaft by his superiors. He obviously doesn't care and is the ultimate patriot, but I agree...it would be nice to see him get a little love.

Fayed and Jack have some past things to work out.....but I'm assuming that Fayed isn't the main guy behind it all. There has to be some kind of twist.

Taj/Kumar totally f'd things up. So he got a little cut up...big deal. He still could have completed his mission, what a pussy.

What still bugs me is that after all they've been through, they still second-guess Jack. They never learn

Yeah I think jack needs a statue, AT LEAST, after all this shit. "hey we got you back from china! well I hope you enjoyed your flight cuz you abouts ta die. oh shit you escaped? well save our asses man!" Jack is the ultimate patriot, and not just a following orders patriot either.

I'm betting there's another insider or two, plus we have yet to see eddie izzard who is supposed to be some kind of evil henchman.

I bet they mix in TONS of civil unrest + anti-islamic rioting and shit after the nuke, and that guy in the whitehouse will start rounding up muslims and cause more problems.

LOL....needless to say, it's going to be an awesome season. And that goes for the rest of the shows that are slated to hit our screens soon. So many shows, but not enough to fill up my time.

I feel sorry for people reading this thread who havn't seen the eps, haha.

I'm also excited to see the return of BSG and the shield, but those are other threads.

Yeah I think jack needs a statue, AT LEAST, after all this shit. "hey we got you back from china! well I hope you enjoyed your flight cuz you abouts ta die. oh shit you escaped? well save our asses man!" Jack is the ultimate patriot, and not just a following orders patriot either.

I'm betting there's another insider or two, plus we have yet to see eddie izzard who is supposed to be some kind of evil henchman.

I bet they mix in TONS of civil unrest + anti-islamic rioting and shit after the nuke, and that guy in the whitehouse will start rounding up muslims and cause more problems.

Eddie Izzard was replaced, something to do with schedules not matching up for him to work.

Been blown away by Season 6 so far, last 10 mins of ep 4 were just incredible, some of the best 24 there has ever been. love the moments when we see things getting to Jack, helps to make him slightly more human.

just hoping this season isn't like 2 where we also had the nuke go off then the second half was alot less action and more political.

the CTU ladies are looking rather nice this year too.

if that's true I won't even touch it untill after this season, and season 7 discussion should be in another thread to avoid the wrong kinds of spoilers.