24-Season 6 *May Contain Spoilers*

Only finished the first two. Argh the suspense is killing me!

Kumar's friend there is a bit too friendly, if you know what I mean.

Man, Chloe is looking really hot this season! Way better than last season's frumpy librarian Pam from The Office look (not literally of course). :thumbup:

Last edited:
Man... all those spoiler tags are killing me. Do we have to use them now? Once the torrent is out, its not our fault if someone hasn't seen it, right?

Anyway, I still can't believe the very end of ep4. And I really wondered why Jack didn't lead the assault team ;-)

And organdonor, stfu about season 7, they usually haven't finished doing the current season when the first eps are out. 24 takes 10 months a year, 18 hours a day to make, so its quite obvious, that if such a torrent would exist, it'll be a misspell or fake...

That's kind of the whole point of the tags.

I surley understand the meaning behind them, but its killing me to catch up on a thread where everybody uses the spoiler things. I mean, come on, do the reasonable thing and don't come in here unless you've seen the most recent eps or don't care if they get spoiled. Stuff like "Man, I'm so looking forward to watching it once it has downloaded in xxx hours" isn't productive and necessary anyway...

Man this is shaping up to be as good as season one and two. Maybe even better :D Fantastic!

GOD I HATED THE ENDING!!!!!!!
Ok...wasn't Jack close enough to the explosion to be killed/poisioned by it? And that was a terrible job that swat team did, the terrorsists didn't even have heavy weapons and the 20 guys with the Scars couldn't get the job done.

Seriously... I couldn't believe that they didn't cap that fucker. And I hope that's sufficiently vague for those of you who haven't seen it.

it completely pisses me off to how that guy delievered the FING bomb parts...lets see if you call the cops, tell them the situation they could prob snipe the guy out...or you could deliever something for terrorists

Just saw ep 4:
EPIC.

It's like the end of The Usual Suspects. Is Dean Keaton really Keyser Soze? Holy crap, he is! Wow, what an amazing...wait, WHAT?! :blink: Is Jack going to shoot Curtis? Holy crap, he did! Wow, what an amazing...:jawdrop:

Seriously, that episode alone deserved a Golden Globe, an Oscar, an Emmy, a Tony, a Nobel Prize...television at its finest. For every load of crap like The OC, there's a 24 to balance it out. :thumbsup:

And if there's 4 more nukes, then you know that all law enforcement is going to be ridiculously incompetent and somehow allow those two terrorists to escape from a detention facility without their leader (blown up in the nuke) and set off 4 more nukes in one day. Could those SWAT guys be any more no0bish? Also, that dad should have driven to the police, I agree with that.

Too bad Kumar went to that White Castle in the sky, thereby ending our short-lived fun of squeezing in pointless White Castle references.

Still, there's been like 5 terrorist bombings in America and it's only 10? Makes Iraq and Israel look like a Catholic school choir...:p

Oh, and some interesting spoilers on Wikipedia: now that Curtis has joined Tony, Michelle, Edgar :cry: and everybody else, looks like Aaron Pierce will be the last guy from the previous seasons. Am I right? Milo is obnoxiously good-looking.

EDIT: great, apparently the main baddie had escaped earlier. How convenient. Are we going to get another season 5 baddie who manages to escape from EVERYTHING and can pull off devastating acts of terrorism impromptu with a bunch of limitless men? Cuz I'll scream.

Last edited:
O ya he walked out like 5 minutes before they figured where to go.
Usual Suspects kicks ass, specially when the cop finds out :lol:

Which one is Milo?

Wow they managed to top Season 5, very impressed with season 6.

blaro, you are forgetting chloe... she's still around from the earlier seasons. Ok this really isn't a spoiler, but what the hell, all the cool kids are doing it.

Pssh...Everone knows that spoiler tags are cruise-control for cool.

I watched episode four last night, I must say it is one of the best episodes of 24 ever. :jawdrop:

And I seen on the official site the premiere pulled over 33 million viewers, awesome stuff.

Last edited: