Votes: 3 13.6%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 4.5%

Votes: 1 4.5%

• Total voters

PaddyFancy

Tonight's episode, featuring McLarens, the hunt for Big Foot, Lee Mack in a SIARFC and reversing camera racing.

Some impressive vehicles on show, especially on the Big Foot film. Even thought the premise was a bit silly but eh it was fun seeing all the toys in action.

I'll give it a 7. I'm not sure about the in-studio banter this time.

I thought this was a fantastic episode. I've enjoyed this format of "Top Gear" far more than The Grand Tour. BBC, I hope you're paying Chris Harris boat loads of cash, you have him to thank for new Top Gear being excellent.

Again McLaren :hmm: the pathos of the presentation was ridiculous. The Big Foot part was again just a poor Clarkson/Hammond/May copy.
And next week? Again a McLaren? How many charging pressure versions of the same engine in the same car do they have?

Again McLaren :hmm: the pathos of the presentation was ridiculous. The Big Foot part was again just a poor Clarkson/Hammond/May copy.
And next week? Again a McLaren? How many charging pressure versions of the same engine in the same car do they have?
Just guessing here but about as much as Clarkson and Range Rover, Aston, Jaguar

The McLaren segment wasn't special, but still decent. Every time I see a P1, I remember that it's nicer than I remember and better than anything else from the company post-F1. (the F1 LM will always be the pinnacle for me)

The Big Foot stuff was fun and the vehicles were very cool, especially that SHERP! :blink: Looks like something I'd've made in LEGO.

I like Lee Mack, so I actually watched the celebrity segment this time, which gives the episode a boost as well.

All in all, I really liked this one! I'll give it an 8.

A solid 8/10 episode for me. I can never have enough McLaren goodness, and I absolutely love the 720S and P1.

I can't vote on this one, didn't see the whole episode. I recorded it...but about 5-10 minutes into the Big Foot film, the TV spontaneously changed channel (or the cat walked over the remote). Discovered it when I was watching the recording. Not sure if this was a divine intervention, or what... *G*