33:33 Movie Game

Due to my very limited movie library available for making screen caps I leave it to another.

Uhm, between Dr Grip posting three movies to guess and Maxtor posting another one things have gotten a bit confused it seems. So who's turn is it / what's still open for guessing?
As a roundup:
-DanRoM double-tapped the first two of my three movies, "Casablanca" and "Whip It".
-Heathrow proved that he is very capable of identifying actors from their backsides, correctly identifying Joseph Cotten and Orson Welles. Did not help him in identifying the film, though. Thus, image number three is still up for guessing.

Well 47 got it right so go with that?
-maxtortheone, on the other hand, did not read the rules. He posted a screencap out of sequence, even though only the person who guessed the last one right should post a new screencap.

Due to my very limited movie library available for making screen caps I leave it to another.
I can do it later today...
-Luckily, DanRoM solved this problem by passing the baton to 47.

Thus, what next?
1. Someone still has to guess my screencap #3 ("pro"):

2. 47 will post a new screencap to guess for the unwashed masses.

Last edited:
1. Someone still has to guess my screencap #3 ("pro"):

I think it?s guessing time ... I?m saying either strangers on a train or Suspicion ...

2. 47 will post a new screencap to guess for the unwashed masses.
too slow, too slow ...

vlcsnap-2013-11-18-12h28m22s71.png

I think it?s guessing time ... I?m saying either strangers on a train or Suspicion ...
I already confirmed that it's Cotten and Welles in that picture - why do you guess two films in which none of them are? :D

you gave hints? didn?t catch that ... Citizen Kane it is then (since I know how to use advanced search on imdb.com :D)
You win and thus ex ante won the right to post the next challenge as you already did anyways.

And I did not give any hints. I just confirmed that Heathrow magically recognized the two actors from their backsides.

Zombieland kind sir?