3DMARK how does your computer score ?

anyone on 3dmark11 yet? :p
ran it twice, cranked up the GPU by a tiny amount (50MHz) for the second run...
the stupid bugger always reads out the idle-clocks (usually 157 // 300 without OC). actual clocks were 925 // 1200

oh and viper, you didn't update your specs-page with your new monitor, you lazy person! :p
also: do you have any comparison (performance-wise) between your 3,2GHz and the stock i5-750? just so i know whether to go there or not...

Last edited:
Run the demo only. It's much more cinematic and from a photographic point of view it just blew my mind.

oh and viper, you didn't update your specs-page with your new monitor, you lazy person! :p

Haha, fixing. Thanks. :)

also: do you have any comparison (performance-wise) between your 3,2GHz and the stock i5-750? just so i know whether to go there or not...

I ran Vantage back when I first built this PC in May and got a 16482. Mind you that was with first generation drivers (the 470 GTX was brand new) and so forth. My hardware specs are still the same though I think.

I ran Vantage back when I first built this PC in May and got a 16482. Mind you that was with first generation drivers (the 470 GTX was brand new) and so forth. My hardware specs are still the same though I think.

i went to 3,0 the other day... just because it won't change anything about how my system runs. stupidly, i decided to buy 1333 RAM, so it doesn't actually want to run anything higher.
cranking down latencies to CL9 makes it go 1500 no problem, so i think with raising voltage to maybe 1,65V it should do 1600 as well (specified to run up to 1,75V).
haven't run any benchmark yet to compare, i'll see what it does.

i went to 3,0 the other day... just because it won't change anything about how my system runs. stupidly, i decided to buy 1333 RAM, so it doesn't actually want to run anything higher.
cranking down latencies to CL9 makes it go 1500 no problem, so i think with raising voltage to maybe 1,65V it should do 1600 as well (specified to run up to 1,75V).
haven't run any benchmark yet to compare, i'll see what it does.

I just went into BIOS and said overclock by 30%. I'm too dumb when it comes to overclocking to do anything more complicated than that. :p

I just went into BIOS and said overclock by 30%. I'm too dumb when it comes to overclocking to do anything more complicated than that. :p

haha, yeah the mobo has that "crazy - 3,2G" setting, but i don't trust the thing :p
also i saw you used DDR3-1600 anyway, so you shouldn't have any problems with just cranking up FSB.

did the basic 3dmark11 test without the "demo"-parts in the middle.

my result here

atleast i got 200 3dmarks higher :D

Last edited:
Last edited: