4 Fast 4 Furious: The return of the Diesel [crank] Walker

nist7

Car(s)
2006 Acura TL
Your prayers have been answered: A 4th film in this acclaimed series looks promising. And what's more Diesel and Walker may be back!

The high-octane original stars of The Fast and the Furious are revving up for a fourth installment of the street-racing saga. According to the Hollywood Reporter, Diesel, 40, and Walker, 34, are in talks to reprise their respective roles as street gang leader Dominic Toretto and Brian O'Conner, the undercover cop sent to take him down.

The 2001 film, directed by Rob Cohen, was a surprise blockbuster, cruising to $207 million in worldwide ticket sales.

But Diesel resisted returning for the inevitable sequel, leaving Walker to headline the 2003 followup. The John Singleton-helmed 2 Fast 2 Furious fared even better, raking in $236 million overall.

Diesel made a brief cameo and Walker was MIA altogether for the third movie in the series, The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift, which starred Lucas Black and proved to be a disappointment with moviegoers, grossing just $158 million worldwide.

As with all the previous Fast and the Furious entries, the fourth edition one will revolve around?what else?dirty deals and hot cars. Chris Morgan and Justin Lin, the writer and director tandem behind Tokyo Drift, have come aboard the new film.

Shooting could commence on the yet-to-be-titled flick as early as next spring in Los Angeles, Mexico and the Dominican Republic.

Diesel's next project is Babylon A.D., a sci-fi action thriller set in the near future about a special-forces operative charged with getting a woman from Russia to China. The catch: The woman is host to a organism that may be a genetically modified Messiah and certain people don't want her alive.

The actor is also attached direct and star in Hannibal the Conquerer about the legendary Carthaginian general leading a charge of ancient Rome. Diesel will also lend his baritone to the CG sci-fi adventure Rockfish.

Walker, meanwhile, just finished shooting the crime thriller The Heaven Project, due out next year.
http://www.eonline.com/news/article...d-c211-4fbf-a7ab-34b59da28a58&sid=fd-hot4-txt

285.diesel.walker.fast.100307.jpg

i dont know. im kinda skeptical about it. the first one was ok with both of them. #2 was horrible. #3 had a decent story but horrible cast. hope they dont screw this one up.

Guys, are you serious ?

I thought the 3rd was million times worse than the 2nd.

Tell me doctor, am i screwed up ?

Guys, are you serious ?

I thought the 3rd was million times worse than the 2nd.

Tell me doctor, am i screwed up ?

The 3rd one didn't have skylines jumping off of bridges as if it was an every day occurrence.

NO!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT ANOTHER, THREE WAS WAY TOO MUCH!

Handy for this movie...

kb5014.jpg

Methinks Rally is the next "target" of the movie. I blame ESPN's X-games for this faggotry.

If it is then I'm going to have to stab someone. I can't even imagine how badly they would screw it up. And the last thing I need is a new influx of riced out subys and evos. There are already enough retards ricers that somehow get their hands on these and make them look like a joke.

Now they would think they are Travis Pastrana and drive their cars off cliffs no less...

...actually, that could be a very good thing.

Wow. This will suck the proverbial.

I think there should be a 4th one where they don't drive at all, but merely hit their ricers with sledgehammers for an hour and a half, come to think of it, that would be way better then the movie, have more plot, and all those followers would smash up their fart boxes too.

Our worst nightmare has come true: A 4th film in this acclaimed series looks promising. And what's more Diesel and Walker may be back! ]

Fixed

maybe if they had some proper cars in the movies, like without the neons, stickers and quantas 747 wings. then maybe change the name cause it sounds really cheesy now.

Already several threads, with pictures of the starring cars no less. But as I said there, first two, bollocks. Third, promising. They shouldn't bring back Diesel and Walker though, the right thing to do is move on with the writer and director of 3 and distance it from the first two.

2laxxdj.jpg