Yah, I'm not sure what was going on, I finally got it to work.

Also, the single player is awesome. It seems to be just the right level of difficulty to provide a challenge, but still be loads of fun.

Yah, I'm not sure what was going on, I finally got it to work.

Also, the single player is awesome. It seems to be just the right level of difficulty to provide a challenge, but still be loads of fun.

The final boss is absolutely buttfucking me. It's the only thing I've almost ragequit the whole campaign, I almost threw my mouse out the window.

It's all about when to use pwnrage. Oh and get those portals down as quickly as possible.

Getting this today, gonna trade in some older stuff.

The final boss is absolutely buttfucking me. It's the only thing I've almost ragequit the whole campaign, I almost threw my mouse out the window.

Really? I was playing on normal and I didn't find it too difficult. I found the Ork Warboss to be harder. I found the key to those Demons is the thunder hammer, it'll take care of anything, I put it down for the chain sword at one point, and boy did I pick it back up ASAP.

Also, that was probably one of the coolest final boss battles ever, very cinematic!

Really? I was playing on normal and I didn't find it too difficult. I found the Ork Warboss to be harder. I found the key to those Demons is the thunder hammer, it'll take care of anything, I put it down for the chain sword at one point, and boy did I pick it back up ASAP.

Also, that was probably one of the coolest final boss battles ever, very cinematic!

I don't have the thunder hammer, I put it down earlier so it's only chainsword or poweraxe. I don't like only having a bolter, I prefer the Stalker to almost everything. Also the storm bolter is sweet close in. I'm playing on Hard and the Chaos sorcerors just strip my shield and then the Bloodletters rape me even with the Fury engaged.

Just got my copy, installing now.

I don't have the thunder hammer, I put it down earlier so it's only chainsword or poweraxe. I don't like only having a bolter, I prefer the Stalker to almost everything. Also the storm bolter is sweet close in. I'm playing on Hard and the Chaos sorcerors just strip my shield and then the Bloodletters rape me even with the Fury engaged.

I found myself only usuing the plasma pistol/bolter, and I kept dying in close combat, so the thunder hammer was my weapon of choice.

Xbox 360, maybe I'll give the multiplayer a try later.
Want to get it on the Xbox 360. but the price is going to be the deciding factor. I'll try and get it on the Xbox but if its too much i'll probably end up getting it on the PC.

UPDATE: Ended up getting it on Xbox 360. Trying to find it on PC was nigh on impossible. Especially with GAME's response of "it's available on PC? i never knew that."

Last edited:
My brother had a couple of free rentals from the local store, so I'm borrowing a copy of Space Marine. Fun as hell, I wish I owned this game (well, I do for the next five days). Also, I find it hilarious that this game would come out late in the UK considering, oh, that GW is a British company. Also, I'm playing on 360, so I wasn't able to screen cap this, but I'm early on, and in the early stages, some how an ork got clipped into the ground (he was "running" on his side with only his leg and part of his arm visible). I took a few pot shots with the bolt pistol to put him out of his misery.

Going through on hard now and mopping up collectables. So far it's pretty easy on hard. Only died once from total stupidity (charging Nobs with a chain sword is... uninformed).

Idea i've recently had with those who are playing Space Marine is the possibility of a Final Gear Space Marine chapter. Chapter colours could be those of the website itself with Red and Black. I've been playing the multiplayer on XBox Live and wondering if anyone else has been playing it and interested setting up a Adeptus Astartes branch of Final Gear.

Idea i've recently had with those who are playing Space Marine is the possibility of a Final Gear Space Marine chapter. Chapter colours could be those of the website itself with Red and Black. I've been playing the multiplayer on XBox Live and wondering if anyone else has been playing it and interested setting up a Adeptus Astartes branch of Final Gear.
Problem is the platform fractioning. I'm on PC, as well as a few others, you and a few might be 360 while others might be PS3. Probably can't get together enough to ever play together, but we could have a set livery color scheme to use when on multiplayer regardless of platform. I think it would look a bit like the World Eaters color scheme. Red Gore and Chaos or Coal black.

Rented it for the PS3 played for something like 6 hours now, think I'm in chapter 3.

Pros:
- Killing Xenos is AWESOME! Little ones, big ones, so many heads to chainsword/melter/LAZOR/'splode.
- The Bolter sounds wicked. Going through the clip is great, but when it starts running low and clicks I go beserk! It's like a little devil egging you on to just finish that guy already.
- Cinematics, settings, artstyle are nice.
- Hm, the nostalgia.

Cons:
- Moves lack a bit of fluidity.
- Your mates aren't all that useful.
- It's starting to get repetitive.
- It's a bit "simple". Nothing changes really, other than a new weapon here or there.

Overall though, great fun. I have yelling matches with the Orcs, so far they always explode. :D