91st Indianapolis 500 (SPOILERS)

WTF? Showing that accident 100 times didn't make it any better.....

Put some wet tyres on you pussies and get on with it.

Put some wet tyres on you pussies and get on with it.

doing 220+mph on an oval is far more dangerous than any F1 race in wet conditions. The last person to die in Indy was this year, the last person to die in F1 was back in 1994.

doing 220+mph on an oval is far more dangerous than any F1 race in wet conditions. The last person to die in Indy was this year, the last person to die in F1 was back in 1994.

holy shit, who died!!...and yea it is alot more dangerous, pretty good race thought...even though i wish the top three was 1) kanaan 2) danica 3) marco, with danica and kanaan goin nose-nose at the end!...i didnt watch last year's race, but i saw pretty much all i needed to in the flashback thing, hornish jr, taking marco at the end, after marco took his dad...oh man heartbreaking:(...feel bad for micheal this year to

I was watching the race on Sunday and my mom said "I thought it was on Monday". I said yeah it usually is because it always get rained out on Sunday. :p

Is anyone else pissed off that the Honda car's colors were red, white, and blue? :rolleyes: All in all, I was more excited about Monaco anyway.

I thought it was a very interesting race. Nice dicing for the lead and some very daredevil moves. And nice to see Dario take the win.