No 56k: A Bunch of German Museums Tour.

Conan

Car(s)
Mazda 2, Toyota Corolla
So on 1-10 March I went on a trip to Germany (M?nchen, Stuttgart, Mannheim, and Frankfurt am Main) Austria (Vienna, Salzburg, and Hallstatt) and Switzerland (Zurich, Interlaken, and Lucerne). I made sure to have some of the vehicle museums on the schedule. At first, the plan was to visit BMW Museum, Mercedes-Benz Museum and Porsche Museum. But I didn't have enough time to visit the last one and was kinda gutted. As a consolation though a friend of mine drove me to this odd small town and gave me a tour of Sinsheim Auto & Technik Museum! :D Here are some pictures from the trip. I tried to make them rather small but it's still quite a dump. (Nearly 50mb!). If anybody want a high-res for any of them you can make a request for them. :)

CrzRsn

Mr. Fedewhatever
DONOR
Car(s)
13 Ford Mustang GT, 17 Ford Fiesta ST
Excellent shots! I love how the Sinsheim collection looks like just a mess after the order and precision of the BMW and Mercedes galleries.

Conan

Car(s)
Mazda 2, Toyota Corolla
Thank you! :)

Haha! Indeed they're all in the order I walk through them. :p

lip

Car(s)
Audi S6 Barkwagon
Great stuff. Dont hesitate to post more pictures and impressions of your travels. :)

Conan

Car(s)
Mazda 2, Toyota Corolla
Thank you. :) I don't really have much coherent picture album for other stuffs like these museums though. But I will try to make that thread in Photography section as posting one picture a day in Lens Flair seems a little bit slow.

AkiH

Car(s)
Nissan Sunny, Sunny, Sunny, Sunny, Primera, Patrol
That Sinsheim museum is a wonderful place, too much to see in one visit. I visited there in October 2014 and would like to visit again.

Conan

Car(s)
Mazda 2, Toyota Corolla
I'd like to visit it again as well. (But that's much trickier for me obviously). Mercedes and BMW Museum are very nice but I feel like I've covered everything there unlike Sinsheim.

Oh and I still have to make a thread covering things other than the museum. :D

Conan

Car(s)
Mazda 2, Toyota Corolla
Yes. :) That along with PYC thread for a car I bought a month ago...