A Card for Richard Hammond - your messages for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BerserkerCatSplat

Hormone Induced
Car(s)
The Jeep of Theseus, Angry Wagon
Please read the following blurb before posting!

OK, a few of us members are trying to organize a card to be sent to Richard in hospital while he is recovering from his accident. This thread is for you, the FinalGear members, to post your get-well wishes for our beleaguered presenter and his family. This thread is not for discussion of the accident, there is a thread for that HERE already.

If all goes as planned, these messages will be printed out and included with the card for Richard, so please make sure they are mature & sincere.

Also, I think it would be nice if we showed how widespread Top Gear fans are, so please include your name (optional, you could just put your first name or something) and your location (or country at the very least) with your message.

Thanks, folks.

Jack McGhee - Merseyside UK - "All the best mate, and good luck ... Your gonna need it, Clarkson is going to have a field day with you! :p"

Richard,
I've got 248 channels of premium cable TV here in the States, and the only show thats worth watching each week is the one I have to download off the internet because its NOT ON HERE! :) Go Top Gear!

Best Wishes for a Full and Speedy Recovery! And when you get back on your feet, please kick Clarkson in the sack:) GET WELL!

My heart goes out to you and your family. I pray that you have a quick and full recovery.

You have meant the world to me, as well as to other fans around the world.

Godspeed Richard!

Kyle Rader (California, U.S.)

From one Richard to another, please get well soon. You're the only one that finds the good in America's terrible cars!

Rick Rajchel
Philadelphia, USA

My thoughts are certainly with you, Richard... At this time, not much is known about your condition, but everyone here just hopes so much you are alright.

Get well,

Mathieu Perreault
Quebec, Canada

I thought you were joking about blasting into heaven in a flaming car. I hope for the best.

Sebastian [removed]
Washington (State), USA

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's mine:

Dear Richard,

Thank you for so many entertaining years on Top Gear and other BBC productions. I'm very sorry to hear about your accident with the Vampire, and I wish you a speedy recovery. My best to you and your family from our family here at FinalGear.com. I know that you always push the envelope while filming by taking on assignments to be frozen, struck by lightning and submerged in a car; I know you do all of this to keep us entertained and I thank you for that. You have always had the audience in mind and it's clear that you love doing what you do. Thank you again, and best wishes.

Richmond, CA, USA.

PS ? Don't let Clarkson give you any crap about the wreck, at least you go into the car in the first place. He can't even go around a corner without throwing his back out ? and then whining about it for 6 weeks.

I really hope you get well soon. You bring a magnificent presence to all you shows.
My thoughts are with you and your family.

Anders T
V?ster?s, SWEDEN

Richard, all the best wishes to you and your family. Everyone here hopes you get well soon and can further contribute to the greatest show on earth.

Dins
Germany

Dear Richard,

I hope you get better soon. My friends from the UK phoned me to tell me of the accident, that's how big of fans me, and my friends are. You've always been a great addition to the show, the best show on TV, anywhere in the world! So get well from fabulous Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA!

Get better fast!
Joshua Bialek

PS: Don?t let Clarkson tell you off about it, just tell him that you nearly died in a jet car going 300mph trying to break a record, and here he is complaining about his back doing nothing but sitting around!

Dear Richard,

Thank you for bringing motoring shows to the masses again. Although we are all aware of the risks involved when doing anything involved with cars, it is still our passion and what brings us here at Finalgear.com together. I wish you the speediest recovery and to your family I hope that you will not have to wait too long until your man is out and about again. I've been thoroughly entertained by all of your antics (and dodgy car mods), and I can only hope that there is more in store around the corner.

Once again I wish you all the best.

Gwidon S.
Perth, Western Australia

Get well Richard. Looking forward to seeing you on TV again.

Best Regards.
Matt Hills
Ontario Canada

PS Thanks for being on the greatest show on the earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.