A Card for Richard Hammond - your messages for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Hamster...

I was so shocked to hear about your accident, you wouldnt believe.
From all across the world people are holding to breath to hear an all OK from you.
I, and a lot of friends with me are hoping you'll fully recover.

All the best to you and of course your loving family.

Jasper Terdu
The Netherlands

Hi, Richard. I want you to know that all Top Gear fans in Bulgaria are now with you. I really hope and pray that you will leave this behind with no injuries, only the bad memory will remain. Be strong!

Boris Lilov, Plovdiv, Bulgaria.

It's every petrolhead's dream to leave this planet with a jet engined-car crash at 300 miles per hour but I'm so glad you are making it!

I hope you have a quick recovery and all the best for your family as well!

Erno.
Finland

Hamster,

I'm sure you'll make a full recovery, as most small animals do. Physics works to your advantage...

Without you, the TG team loses pretty-much all sensibility. Jeremy and James need a moderator, and you were it...

If you get better you can come out here and try that new Dodge Charger...

Anyways, get well soon buddy...
Brandon
Scottsdale, AZ, USA

When I heard the news a Clarkson-quote popped instantly to my mind. It was back when he was driving that turbo-diesel V8 Audi A8, 800 miles with a single tank. In final miles his Apollo13/Jack Bauer-mode switched on and he blurred out "Damit, we've never lost a Top Gear presenter on a mission, and we are not about to lose one now!"

Same counts for this time, though a tad close for comfort, eh? Get well soon Richard, and don't start throwing your brain around with the powerslides too soon.

Can't wait to see you back in action.
Markus, Finland

Can't think of anything original it has already been said so jusr a get well message. You give pleasure to millions and I am sure I can say that all those millions there thoughts go to you and your family.

Get well soon Richard, I live here in the states, and have to tell you that TOP GEAR, is the best show I have seen, no other motoring show here can even come close to yours. Best regards, James Padrta, United States.

Hey Richard!
I've always been a fan of TopGear (well, ever since that one night that I happend to turn on the telly and switch to BBC world and see a car whizz by) but watching it has always kinda felt like cheating, since I contribute in no way towards the series. Anyway I'd just like to wish you a speedy recovery! My girlfriend likes your white teeth ;)

Regards,
Max
Finland

Lieber Hamster,

Ich w?nsche dir eine gute Besserung

Alok
Bruchsal, Deutschland

Dear Hamster,

As we say in South Africa: "you're a tough little cookie," so I have no doubt that you'll make it through okay! Please get well soon! You have millions of fans all over the world praying for you, and we're all eagerly waiting to see you on TV again!

Danny from South Africa/Belgium

Get well Richard, we need someone to company James in the challenges.

dear Richard,

you gave us such a scare in that crash. I do hope you get well, tv wouldn't be the same without your shirts. I do hope you wore protection for your teeth during that crash, would have been a shame of the money.
get well Richard, you're the best

Rik Van Den Broeck
Belgium

Dear Richard,

I hope you feel better. Your positive and fun personality have touch all of Top Gear's fans... even on the other side of the globe! Anyways, stay strong! I hope to see you soon (on TV)!

Peter, USA

When i heard the news i almost cryed. I'll hope you get better very soon.

Best Regards
Andreas Brogren
Arboga Sweden

:cry:

I think it's very telling that the way I heard about your accident was my wife waking me up with shock in her eyes. "Richard Hammond has been in an accident and is badly hurt!".. She's not even a Top Gear fan, but she knows about the presenters and watches Brainiac etc.. She knew it was big news, and that I would want to know first thing.

You can be sure that millions of fans are hoping for the best and wishing you well around the world in these hours..

Top Gear will not be the same without the Hamster, so get off your butt asap ok :)..

Seriously man, best wishes for a speedy recovery!!

Jesper Rathsach
Hiller?d, Denmark

Come on Richard, get well soon !!

William Meuleman
Brussels, Belgium.

Get well soon, Richard! We all love 'ya and count on you to stand up to Clarkson.

Best wishes from the States!

Dear Mr. Hammond,

This may sound corny but your show really is a big part of my life. It's a quick pick-me-up when things aren't going so well. You, more so than your fellow presenters, seem to bring out the laughs in droves. The cool wall just wouldn't be the same without you. Best wishes for a speedy recovery from one fellow Land Rover owner and motorcyclist to another.

Kyle
Ohio, USA

Status
Not open for further replies.