A Card for Richard Hammond - your messages for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get well soon. Always look forward to the best car show out there (and I can't even see it on TV here in the US).

Mike C
Minnesota, USA

Dear Richard,

Good luck, and i wish you a speedy recovery. I figured flipping that mover van would have slowed you down, but i guess i was wrong!

Looking forward to seeing you back in action.

Best Wishes,
Nick
Montreal, Canada.

Richard, you are the best presenter on the show and it would be a shame to lose you. Without you, Top Gear just wouldn't be ... Top Gear. I hope you get well soon and God speed. We all know you'll be back out there doing it all again as soon as you're healed.

- David Wietstruk
Macon, GA, USA

Richard, you probably haven't taken the time to dwell on it, but you have touched the lives of countless people around the world throughout the years. On behalf of my fellow petrolheads, Thank you. Remember, "That which does not kill me, makes me stronger."

Get well soon!

Mark Pytel
Chicago, IL, USA.

Richard,
Can't wait for you to be all better again. This world wouldn't be the same without you. So here's to you Richard, a presenter on the best TV show in the world, and a great guy. Get well soon!

JP
California, USA

Do get well soon Richard, television wouldn't be the same without you.
Best wishes to you and your family, from me and a whole lot of other crazy Dutchies.

- Pauline W.
Netherlands

Richard,

Hope you get well soon, you have been a huge addition to top gear with your hilarious reviews, you have made really made me love the show over the years.

To my favourite presenter,

Andrew Hui
Melbourne, VIC, Australia

Get well soon Richard,
All my thoughts and prayers are with you and yours.
Thanks you for all the laughs and great memories.
Best wishes

Biddy,
Edmonton, Canada

Get well soon Richard. Top Gear is the greatest show on TV, I mean the internet for me... NJ USA. It would not be the same without you. Be strong, you are in our prayers.

Dear Richard,

All of my thoughts are with you and your family at this time. I've always enjoyed your programming (Top Gear and Brainiac especially) and hope you make a speedy recovery.

We (as a website) hope you enjoy our get well gifts, to help you while away the hours in hospital. We are praying for you and we hope you're steeled for Clarkson's comments. But if the old man gives you any lip, remind him that you were in true pursuit of speed. You are a true petrolhead.

You are always welcome on our forums.

Get well soon,

Jacob Friedman and the forum members of Finalgear.com

Sacramento, CA, USA

PS. It will only be a matter of time before you're back, hooning around in a fire extinguisher powered wheelchair.

Get well soon Hamster,

All the best for a speedy recovery. Just remember you've got one up on Clarkson and Captain Slow now!

Michael
Adelaide, South Australia

im in for paying for the card or what ever else. hell ill even fly to the uk if i have to .

i almost forgot

Get well as soon as possible so i can stop worrying about you :cry: my prayers will be with you
Krystian Fiedor
Chicago, IL

also if you guys want i will talk to my cad teacher and see if i cna print out a huge banner with the final gear logo on it and some kind of a message and then ill send it over to who ever is in the uk that would take it to hammond. im still in complete shock over the news. i was going to go to sleep but now i just can't :(

I'm praying for your recovery, Richard. You and your colleagues make up the best television program on earth!
Jonathan Nuckolls
South Carolina, USA

oh oh can i add!!

dont forget you are "a driving god!!!!"

:)

get better soon mate!

xoxo

Best wishes to you and your family and for a speedy recovery. The world can't afford to lose another star as big as yourself.

Justin DeSmet
Sioux Falls, South Dakota, USA

Status
Not open for further replies.