A compilation of articles and videos regarding income inequality in the United States

well, he may soon say "eat the rich" unironically.

If there is a way you can do the same thing with less resources, you do it that way. This has nothing to do with being rich or poor.

When they do scumy things, they are indeed.

well, he may soon say "eat the rich" unironically.

If there is a way you can do the same thing with less resources, you do it that way. This has nothing to do with being rich or poor.

If you are low income, you probably qualify for the program, so this is in fact the wealthy cheating despite nor needn't the help.

This is not something that lower incomes people do. This is just another example of wealthy people being scumy.
When they do scumy things, they are indeed.
So there are plenty of poor and middle class people who are "scumy" too, right?

If you are low income, you probably qualify for the program, so this is in fact the wealthy cheating despite nor needn't the help.
You are undoing your own argument, if poor people already qualify for it they have zero reason to do anything extra.
This still has nothing to do with income inequality and everything to do with moral character of some better off people.

You are undoing your own argument, if poor people already qualify for it they have zero reason to do anything extra.
This still has nothing to do with income inequality and everything to do with moral character of some better off people.

The lack of moral character is enabled by the wealth to take advantage.

The lack of moral character is enabled by the wealth to take advantage.
Gonna need some sort of citation for that because right now you just sound like a bitter guy who's on a jealous rant about evil rich people.

I still don't understand your point then, by your own admission wealth is not a factor in one's moral character, so why is it that this specific immoral behavior relevant?

At least they were honest for a moment. They thought They were entitled to do as they damn well please, so don't get in their way.

I don't know your situation. Maybe if you watch that show, and another series called The Men Who Built America, maybe you would get an idea how they have hurt society at times.

This always comes down to the fundamental view of what is considered "fair". If someone gets rich by defrauding people, I have no problem calling that unfair. And no problem supporting laws to ban it, to protect the innocent. But if someone gets rich because they started a good company that offers a good service or product, I will not call that unfair, because I see nothing unfair about it. And I certainly will not support laws to prevent it. But some people see any sort of income inequality as unfair, and therefore support any sort of law that redistributes wealth.

Last edited: