A Dilemma

A Dilemma

• Total voters

ninjacoco

puffalump? inquire here!
DONOR
Car(s)
'10 Lulzcer GTS, '84 Porschelump 944, '71 VW 411
I'm cold and tired, but I am almost out of toilet paper. I have, gosh, half a roll left, but I also ate a giant burrito for lunch and I'm afraid half a roll won't be enough. Then again, I got up at 5 a.m. to do an autocross today, so I'm quite tired from playing outside in the rain all day. Oh, and it's still cold, wet, and generally miserable, and there's nowhere for me to do doughnuts between my apartment and the toilet paper merchants 'round here.

So, what should I do? I need TP for my bunghole and some sleep.

Speak!

Ask the Great Cornholio, for he is wise.

Use your hand then scrub it off. Or hop in the shower after you drop the kids off at the pool.

I'm cold and tired, but I am almost out of toilet paper. I have, gosh, half a roll left, but I also ate a giant burrito for lunch and I'm afraid half a roll won't be enough. Then again, I got up at 5 a.m. to do an autocross today, so I'm quite tired from playing outside in the rain all day. Oh, and it's still cold, wet, and generally miserable, and there's nowhere for me to do doughnuts between my apartment and the toilet paper merchants 'round here.

So, what should I do? I need TP for my bunghole and some sleep.

Speak!

You, my dear, are quite awesome.

Thought you should know.

To poo,... or, not to poo,..

Poo, just stay clear of fans! :bmwpoo::tvhorror:

To solve this dilemma, you can use this method. The video is German, but I'm sure you get it

PS: Alternatively, you can just use paper tissues...

Well, I passed right out shortly after creating this thread (see, kids? sleep deprivation is bad, mmm'kayyyy), so that decided it.

I had a nap, so now, it's time to fire ze missiles.

If nature calls, whoo-hoo! I'll be at work!

Last edited:
Bloody hell......:blink::blink::blink:

The Titanic!

Oh, I never updated this thread. I bought poo paper the next day. Problem solved.