A few Hamburg photos

swek

Retired Moderator
Car(s)
Had a bicycle once.
I've used today's nice weather to take some pictures of my hometown Hamburg...I hope you'll like them.

Europe is such a nice continent to live in... it is so laid back and relaxed... not like us Hectic Asians which make sure we can save every second by all means :lol:

Finnland during Summertime :thumbsup: I was there (Near Heinola) to canoe in 2003...35 degrees, phew :lol:

what a beauty pics... In my window I see now only snow goes fall and fall. :cry:

Marty said:
what a beauty pics... In my window I see now only snow goes fall and fall. :cry:

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and while that may not be true concerning women, I'm damn sure there are lots of people who would enjoy lots of snow falling down... :D

Anyway: Nice pics, Swek! Embarassingly, I've never been to Hamburg. But Bavaria isn't actually that close ;-)

Buba

Very pretty, i just love the germans with suprior cars and guns, and now landscape

Though, i should show what my neighboorhood looks like...its a european style but i'm not sure what kind...or is it colony-style...ish

Btw, does someone have the idiots guide for adobe photoshop 6.0 (i have no idea why its even on my computer, but its a legit copy)

God, I miss Germany. I've been to Regensburg, Landshut, Munchen, Bodensee, etc...Pretty much all over lower Bayern. I've lived in Viechtach and Teisnach. Such a lovely country.

I have always wanted to go to upper Germany.

Maybe some day I'll move back to Europe. Hopefully.

swek said:
Finnland during Summertime :thumbsup: I was there (Near Heinola) to canoe in 2003...35 degrees, phew :lol:

35 degrees!! You should gone outside the greenhoue you were in, alot cooler in the open air :lol:

muumipeikko said:
35 degrees!! You should gone outside the greenhoue you were in, alot cooler in the open air :lol:
No chance. There were all those midges. I don't know how you guys can keep up with them in the evening. It drove me nuts :lol:

WE CAN'T, we have just all gone mad. I absofuckinlutely HATE the little mothaf***

AAAAAAARRRRGGGH. ...so on second thought, thank god it's winter!

I adore that last photo - you got that in a higher resolution? That really deserves to be my new desktop. (what a priviledge - lol)

Currently listening to: Bitch - Meredith Brooks - Blurring The Edges (1997)

that link is to the yousendit homepage - is that what you intended?

Currently listening to: Popular - Nada Surf - High/Low (1996)

the last one is nice, but the top one is my fav ;)

Hamburg, the most beautiful city in the world :p
Let me contribute two pictures as well then, the landing bridges in Hamburg:
hamburg1.jpg

hamburg2.jpg

Sorry for not being able to link thumbnails :(