A Forum Star In A Reasonably Priced Car [Suzuki Swift, flying start]

I don't understand, if you are locking up into corners you're losing a lot of time.

That's why I stopped locking them. I'm still getting used to the car without ABS; it seems anything past 2/3's braking force locks the wheels.

I think given another session or two I'll get it under 1:31. Especially as the Swift does gain power in GT Life. I gained ~1HP during my last session just by driving the car (126HP now, was 125).

Last edited:
How is everyone doing this in GT Life? I have the car as a favorite and just go into Arcade Time Trial and select it from the favorites list since it is faster. My car has 125hp and always has had 125 hp since I bought it from the dealership.

I only bought the car for this forum challenge so I have only used it in Time Trial, which is great because I never have to give the car an oil change as in Arcade Mode the cars do not accumulate any wear.

It will stop around 127. To brake you initially brake will full force than modulate the brake pressure around the slip point.

Exactly. Have you noticed how touchy the G25 brake pedal is? You just touch it and the HUD shows that you're using around half force.

Are you left foot braking?

Wow, this thread makes me feel quite bad at the game, I have only managed a 1:37.830, but that's only after having the track unlocked for an hour or so. Using controller, no aids.

Dusted off the suzuki, cut my time to 1:32.013

Ok, thought id have a crack at this lap times game. First lap was a 1.35.805 on pad and no assists.

EDIT: Loosing a lot of time on the approch to hammerhead, got down to 1.34.580 though.

Last edited:
Added.

I did a 1:31 in a fully tuned mk5 golf gti... never in a thousand years, would I get the econobox round that fast.

I got sick of being second on the board so I decided to rectify it. Ended up doing a 1:31:307. A sub 1:31 is possible if could get a decent lap put together.

EDIT: 1:31:200

Last edited:
I got sick of being second on the board so I decided to rectify it. Ended up doing a 1:31:307. A sub 1:31 is possible if could get a decent lap put together.

EDIT: 1:31:200

First of all. I hate you. I held the top spot for 7 months :p

Secondly, are we going to reset the board again because of the changes in the latest patch?

Thirdly, I actually haven't played the game in 3 months. I started it up and am now downloading a 608mb patch and it is going slow.:(