A-Team

You might be missing the point of the A Team, this is one of the few franchises where utterly ridiculous action like that actually fits well

Indeed.

I watched some re-runs last weekend and, OMG, it's actually soo silly but soo funny. The A-team not being silly is no A-Team. So we need the ridiculous action :lol:

Trailer #2:

In 2009, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security prison to the underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... The A-Team MkII.

:D

the-a-team.jpg

poster-xlarge.jpg

What I fear most is kids thinking that this new A-Team is the only A Team that there ever was.

I literally lol'd at the "shotting from the airborne tank" bit.

They pancaked the van......Tell me they did not just pancake the van! Do not pancake the van dammit!

sorry to bring an old thread back up. got chance to see it the other day and loved it. was really surprised by it. great summer movie, good action, great humour (Murdock stole the movie imo)

by looks of it, hasnt been a great financial success but i'd be happy if they brought out another.

Brad Cooper was a great Face, the rest weren't great.
18 minutes until the title screen? Little late no?
The entire plot is exactly the same as Rush Hour 2.

The van.. stripes wrong, back windows wrong, colour wrong, front fog lights wrong, wheels type and colour wrong.
Dirk Benedict and Dwight Shultz appear in the last 3 seconds and it's pointless.

It's not The A-team... but it's a watchable action film. Come on sequel.

I enjoyed it. The plot was loaded with holes, but I didn't watch it for that.

drives me crazy that there isnt a longer version of this, or a higher quality copy of it

I just saw it today an frankly, it sucked. I don't even know where to start. The editing was shit, the plot did not work, the camera was shaky-cam madness, most of the jokes were lame and that they did not even realize that there are two Frankfurts with different license plates in germany just speaks for the general sloopiness and lack of dedication that ruined this movie.

Saw it some time ago. Expected an action packed movie, not a really deep plot. Exactly like the TV show. And it delivered

Well to be honest I have not watched the original A-Team. (I never heard about it even before this movie) And maybe as a result of that the movie was great! Its a great action movie with some comedy.
I guess the people who are disappointed must be die hard fans of the original show. People who like the original, a remake will never be good as the original. But with that said after watching the movie I wanted to watch the original. Must seek it out! :D

I watched the original and loved the movie. You need to check your brain at the door and sit back and enjoy it.

Maybe the fact that i just came down the high that is "The Expendables" ruined the movie for me - it is the weaker movie when viewed back-to-back.