No 56k: A thread about ninjacoco's balls

Hi! The best thread I ever started came up in conversation, so I think I should give an update on my balls.

My balls are still very large, round and made of a very hard metal. You cannot fathom the size of my balls.

Thank you. Good night.

Im curious about your balls specifically how you care for your balls. How does a ninjacoco pamper those balls?

Power buffer and Meguire's Hot Rims metal polish.

Don't ask how I know.

Im curious about your balls specifically how you care for your balls. How does a ninjacoco pamper those balls?
After they get of a certain size, they pamper themselves, really.

It's probably all of us drawn by their magnificents

It's probably all of us drawn by their magnificents
My balls are really beyond humanity's capacity to understand, but this sounds about right.

These are much, much smaller than mine by a long shot, but they are the most magnificent balls (besides mine) I've ever seen:

FLOWERTESTES!

I uh... sorry, these look like diseased balls.

Is the top part supposed to look like a tree trunk? I'm okay with that.

The things that look like fungi are the problem!

That force is called "gravity"

Welcome back!

Hello, I have come back to visit Final Gear because I miss Ninjacoco's balls
As Blind_Io mentioned, my balls are so gargantuan that they do have their own gravitational pull. It would take you so long to orbit them that I think you'd be around for the inevitable heat death of the universe. Welcome back!

How many AU are your balls? Is that as a set or individually?

I recently found a 1:1,000 scale model of ninjacoco's balls.

tmp_31781.jpg

I recently found a 1:1,000 scale model of ninjacoco's balls.

The scale's way off. I don't think I can measure my balls in any existing defined units, so I can't answer the AU question, either. All I know is that they're really, really, really big.