Acabion GTBO - a veyron destroyer?

As long as you can get appropriate snow tires that fits those wheel dimensions, yes, it's okay. Allthoug it will be an exercise in extreme self contention, as it will constantly tempt you to do silly things with your right foot... ;)
I rather think it will be a matter of time to end up in a ditch, even with snow tires. And you don't have to drive such a car "like you stole it" for that.

I rather think it will be a matter of time to end up in a ditch, even with snow tires. And you don't have to drive such a car "like you stole it" for that.
What makes you think that? It's got a near perfect weight distribution, ABS and TC, so I don't see why. 4wd wouldn't help it either, as all that does is to aid traction under acelleration, not lateral grip trough corners or grip during braking.

I've been driving much much much less powerful RWD cars in snow, and it wasn't exactly a piece of cake. I have serious doubts you will be able to properly get a CCX to roll up a hill after coming to a halt. There are limits for everything.

Anyway, I think we should get back to the original subject. The argument was that the Veyron is more practical than the GTBO. You said that the Veyron is not practical at all, because it has no luggage space. I say that it surely is the most practical and comfortable car you will find with that power. That may not be your preference, but that's another story. Can we leave it at that?

I say that it surely is the most practical and comfortable car you will find with that power. That may not be your preference, but that's another story. Can we leave it at that?
Yes. Allthoug I would say; Comfortable, but not really practical... (lack of boot)