Adam Carolla on the track [Video]

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
Last edited:
What the hell is fiddy doing there? Anyway, thanks for the video.

My faith in carolla is much improved, he's clearly preparing his presenting style for the upcoming series :D

#1: Thank God that was just something for Speed because that music made me think about harming myself.

#2: Adam was great, ever for the 30 seconds he was actually on camera. His commentary was hilarious (he has good timing and delivery).

I'm Prost264 and I approve this clip.

On top of that, i doubt speed has writers for him, so he's done something here that top gear rarely does: Speaking off the cuff...

#1: Thank God that was just something for Speed because that music made me think about harming myself.

Indeed. It made me cringe.

#2: Adam was great, ever for the 30 seconds he was actually on camera. His commentary was hilarious (he has good timing and delivery).

I'm Prost264 and I approve this clip.

Haha, yeah. Hardly legendary, but very far from bad. He's good on the spot and such.

On top of that, i doubt speed has writers for him, so he's done something here that top gear rarely does: Speaking off the cuff...

No way, he "writes" all his stuff on the spot. When he does stand-up, he's said many times that he doesn't even think about what he's going to say until he's actually on stage. Should transfer well to Gear, especially if they don't cut it all like they did on Dancing with the Stars.

What the hell is fiddy doing there?

Pontiac is a huge media whore here. Jimmy Kimmel always does Pontiac stuff (his music stage for example always has a Pontiac car on it for example) and I think 50 Cent is involved with them as well.

He's going to need to smooth out his delivery, but all and all wasn't half bad (for a 30 sec clip). He still looks like a donkey though :|

Ok I enjoyed that. In fact I enjoyed it enough to record it (doesn't come back on till saturday. If there is any more coverage of him, I'll rip it and submit it.

Adam Corolla seems very much like Clarkson except its the American side to everything.

the steak comment is so true about America though.

Ok I enjoyed that. In fact I enjoyed it enough to record it (doesn't come back on till saturday. If there is any more coverage of him, I'll rip it and submit it.

There's a whole track segment with him and Tommy.

And FIDDY SENT is there because he's a Pontiac whore monger....who's keepin' it real yo.

And I don't care, Carolla's voice drive me abso-f**king-lutely bonkers.

Wow... my video card officially blows. I couldn't watch that video at all without it stopping every 3 seconds. Definitely need to download it or something to make it smoother.

That was a pretty good clip; proves that he isn't welded to Europe's nutsack, but can appreciate the brawly shouty stuff born in Australia. The Carolla-led "Gear" has some brightness in its future.

Wow... my video card officially blows. I couldn't watch that video at all without it stopping every 3 seconds. Definitely need to download it or something to make it smoother.

VLC

Try using quicktime, Mp4 sucks.
Or just stream it. Quiky converted it to FLV for me.

It's a 20 MB file though (both versions), so the staggering may be due to buffering. ;)