Added eMule Links

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
is it the same like a p2p, kazaa? and is it the same as edonkey or on the same server as edonkey? :?:

Similiar to KaZaA, same network as edonkey I believe.

Weird, I have problem using the edonkey link. I get the cannot display this page error as soon as I press on the link. And when I try to refresh, I get that do not leech from this site error.

I believe you have to have eMule running when you click the ed2k link. If that doesn't work copy the link and paste it in the "Direct Download" box in the "Search" portion of eMule.

I'm getting the same message too... but great work so far. Very impressed with the new layout and everything. very pleasant. all i can say is thanks a bunch!

Meh, oh well. :?

Cruzz563 said:
I believe you have to have eMule running when you click the ed2k link. If that doesn't work copy the link and paste it in the "Direct Download" box in the "Search" portion of eMule.
Nope, I've tried that and I still facing the same problem.

Unfortunately, due to php scriptings to disallow leeching, I can't copy the link, because there's no link. :)

Edit: For those who are having problem, you can use the Search function in emule itself, and search for Top Gear or 5th Gear. You should be able to find it. :wink:

tourist said:
Unfortunately, due to php scriptings to disallow leeching, I can't copy the link, because there's no link. :)

Yeah I had went the site after I posted that, and found that you can't copy it. Sorry :|

tourist said:
Think it'll work if people can copy it?

*goes to rewrite code*

Ren: fixed quote tags :)

Yeah, it's not like people can hot link cause the file isn't on your server right?

Yeah, it's just an ed2k link. There's nothing to be leeched! :lol: And thanks for fixing the code! :D

can't seem to get it to work

tried copying and pasting the link but does not work . clicking on the link just gives an error

Try now: it just displays the link for you to copy.

BTW - gonna remove these links once I get BT back up. eMule is more trouble that it's worth for the most part.

It's werking, copy and paste and just clicking it.

It is? Fine, I'll put it back. :x

lol, you don't have too...they can just search....they all come up...they can wait for torrents...it's not like the site will make the downloads go faster :mrgreen:

Yeah, eMule isn't meant for lots of people to download like 1 file. I'm leaving it down.

Status
Not open for further replies.