adidas driving shoes

How come no one else talked about driving shoes before?

I didn't know they were so popular...

Dunno, I don't think the Adidas he was wearing were driving shoes tho, the others posted are tho. :)

if im not mistaken, puma made goodyears as well
wht are the prices in ur parts of the world

Be aware,the Adidas ones are made for 'fashion' aswell. I think all the others Ive seen (Asics.Alpinestars,Puma,Recaro,Nike and Adidas) are FIA approved and fireproof. Some other might be made in a fashion version aswell

yea there are fashion ones as well...they are cheaper than the real ones afaik

I like puma better... does alpine stars does shoes?

All these shoes seem pretty cool. I work in a mall and i'm a few stores away from Puma, i'm gonna check them out. There's an adidas and reebok here also so I'll check them out as well. I also heard this store called Tod's sells Ferrari shoes....

:lol:

This girl just came in from adidas (i'm at work) and I asked her if they sold motorsport shoes....she had no idea.

Those are pretty cool, but I'd be pretty skeptical about wearing any car-branded clothing, even if I did own the car... but especially if you don't. You just look somehow like a poseur.

Firecat said:
http://motorsport.puma.com/products.jsp

I'm gonna find out about that adidas goodyear, I like that simple black style (which is what I found appealing in that ferrari puma shoe in black)

They have those Goodyear Adidas everywhere... FootLocker carries them, but sadly not in my size (13).

Are those Pumas 100 US dollars? There's a few without out the Ferrari logo, they look quite nice.

I assume they are in US dollars. The adidas in the mall I work said they have black high-cuts. I'll check with foot locker.

It's weird, I never even thought about buying a pair of racing shoes, now it's all I can think of 8)

I'll probably need a size 11 (or between 10 1/2 - 11 1/2)

Okay. The store Journey's has the Adidas Tuscany (goodyear, same one posted on page 1) for 75 dollars. Good price?

and is it a proper racing shoe or just fashion?

I got a pair of Puma Klim's yesterday... Street shoes/rock climbing shoes/driving shoes... wore them on a bit of a drive this morning and they're bloody fantastic. AUD119.00 down from AUD179.00

DSC00047.jpg

DSC00046.jpg

ive been thinking about getting a pair of driving shoes, right now i drive with my big lumpy sneakers.. I have to take em off and drive with socks on if i want to feel the clutch engagement. Not that I need to, the mx-5 is quite forgiving.

shoes

shoes

Well I have found the exact ones that Jeremy was wearing (thanks Cruzz563) but the only thing is that ones that I have found are white and blue, instead of the red and black like his shoes. Despite all my efforts I could not find the red and black ones the closets I found was red and white. you can find them here.

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/shop...?itemID=8749&itemType=PRODUCT&iProductID=8749

I would love to get just a driving shoe but I think that is as james would say "a bit poncy" I would love to have a shoe that could do both so that is why I think I am going to go see these tonight and see how they feel on the feet!

My friend has those exact same shoes, in the same color. He loves them so much, he says they are they most comfortable shows he has ever worn.