Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV series - Agent Coulson is back

What the hell was that thing at the end???? :blink:

I knew something would happen, however. I don't think that she is going to emerge as a good person, i'm thinking more like a Venom. Shes wanted to kill people for a while, I reckon now she will. Whilst still being a 'friend of Shield/in-humanesque'

Quite a huge teaser for next season

I preferred season 1's.

That ending annoyed me hugely...

How so?

I watched SOS as one big part, Skye's slow-mo was cool as usual. Ward is now head of Hydra I assume?
The second those crystals landed in the water I thought to myself. "Well, Shield we need to get those out of the water." I'm sorry, everyone forgot they went overboard? Wheres the Quinjet? Wheres Deathlok?

Her mom isn't dead, a broken back can be healed. She needs a human to give her energy, but she is not dead. 10 pennies says next season she is working with Ward... at Hydra.

p.s. You could see Coulsons hand-bump under his tie. :lol:

:|

[video=youtube;Irx-S7FYTMo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Irx-S7FYTMo[/video]

Last edited:
So, S.H.I.E.L.D. is back! Season opener was pretty awesome, badass setup for next week's episode as well. Lash should make for a good villain this series.

The second those crystals landed in the water I thought to myself. "Well, Shield we need to get those out of the water."

:rolleyes:

So... Fitz is back? Memory fixed? I hear that fish oil works for brain boosting...

Ep 2:....

You utter bastards, I thought he was gonna lose Simmons. :cry:
The gangs almost back together to shoot Ward in the fucking face. (Ok, it'll take 23 more episodes)

Terrigen loves token black guys. :lol:
Is she evil? Or she doesn't know he's a Vonstrucker?

Ok, call me crazy. But I think Simmons is having a space baby.

Other crazy thoughts: The show likes to go fucking bananas, I have a feeling someone we care about gets deaded.
Ward will kill someone, maybe a minor character like the English guy... probably gonna be the last black guy thats left.

What if Fitz kills himself to save space guy? :cry:

This show is pretty good.

Oh no! I came here in the middle of my day at work to see what's going on and now I really want to go home to watch Agents of SHIELD! :O :O :O I had actually forgotten how the last season ended! Whhhaaat?! Why can't it be 4pm already?!

Don't say that! The network's cancellation hounds will hear you!

I haven't seen this in a while, I assumed I'd be about 5 episodes behind.

Nope, only 2.

So, after giving MAoS a second chance in mid-January, I've needed about four weeks to get up to speed. The series got better and better throughout the first two seasons. I'm not so sure about season 3 yet. On the one hand, the plot was really awesome, on the other hand, I feel it got more and more into standard superhero/rival secret spy organisations comic universe mode, ticking off all the clich?s. Well, that is kind of to be expected from a series that's more or less used to tie the fucking Marvel Cinematic Universe together, I guess, and to be honest, it was much fun to watch anyway.
But the end of the mid-season finale was so standard it almost hurt:
Everything is wrapped up in a seamingly neat way, but the main villain somehow survives unbeknowst to the heroes and is also transformed into some evil superevil in order to be more evil than before.

Yeah, never seen that before. :p
Also, the phone batteries that probably came from a Duracell/S.H.I.E.L.D. cooperation didn't annoy me as much as the totally overused means of "travelling at the speed of plot". Of course the S.H.I.E.L.D. jets are supersonic, but come on... they need to be able to reach the opposite end of the world in half an hour to be able to explain some of the timings they had. :D